**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thank you mods and a suggestion

Hi there kabam,
I want to just say that whatever you guys are doing for the game, good job. You worked on the 12 hour maintenance as fast as you can(not being sarcastic). You're providing us information about whats going on at the back end where people are frantically working for all the fixes that have been happening lately.
I know that everyone's blaming you for lack of info. You can only tell them what you know but people aren't going to stop at that. I'd like you guys to be on the same page and go through each others posts before commenting on anything that was previously commented on by another mod. If you're not, it'd feel like one mod telling "hey the treasure is below the x" and at a later date another mod replying, "the treasure is the x".
The player base is constantly growing for this game and the amount of mods is not enough about answering all the questions. You need new mods and for the rest of the mods, keep up the good work.
If possible, for a month, make a repeat quest/champs with some minor changes and work with the player base on the bugs affecting them. The beta programme was a hit with the players and you gave updates about it daily.

There will be a few who might disagree with me on this.

Comments

• Options
    Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    On my calendar inch ok ok ok oku to lol mm mm m xx I'm sorry hi my ok I'll ok k kion o Ohio for ne on but only,,,,,,,,xx xx I'm m go one in my
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Hi there kabam,
    I want to just say that whatever you guys are doing for the game, good job. You worked on the 12 hour maintenance as fast as you can(not being sarcastic). You're providing us information about whats going on at the back end where people are frantically working for all the fixes that have been happening lately.
    I know that everyone's blaming you for lack of info. You can only tell them what you know but people aren't going to stop at that. I'd like you guys to be on the same page and go through each others posts before commenting on anything that was previously commented on by another mod. If you're not, it'd feel like one mod telling "hey the treasure is below the x" and at a later date another mod replying, "the treasure is the x".
    The player base is constantly growing for this game and the amount of mods is not enough about answering all the questions. You need new mods and for the rest of the mods, keep up the good work.
    If possible, for a month, make a repeat quest/champs with some minor changes and work with the player base on the bugs affecting them. The beta programme was a hit with the players and you gave updates about it daily.

There will be a few who might disagree with me on this.

At least you do recognized that there will be a few who might disagree with you, the head count may surprise you. From now on I only trust anything that is sent by the MCOC team, the rest are just comments and rumors.