**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Highest damage possible

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,670 Guardian
    At least we know it is not a 24-bit counter. 32-bit signed would be a reasonable guess. Anyone want to try to generate a 2 billion point damage strike?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    At least we know it is not a 24-bit counter. 32-bit signed would be a reasonable guess. Anyone want to try to generate a 2 billion point damage strike?

Go in with a stacked Luke cage and just evade for as long as possible. If you mess up then you’d get indestructible instead of 46 million damage :D

Unfortunately my highest rated is 3/30 so I feel like he’d die pretty quickly
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Guys...what if:
    Aggression: fury
    Aggression: cruelty
    Resonance Cascade (just to make sure it's definitely a crit)
    Power shield
    Flare
    Aggression: regen to combat the degen

Then you can do StarLord 400 hits sp2, or maybe Storm sp2 at max power, or Proxima 4x fury sp2
    Just imagine it...
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Go against power shield luke cage in act 5 and do 400 combo with starlord and dont discharge sp at all untill 400...after that u discharge sp3 and he eats that with undistructible ability and the next sp2 you will hit will be the highest damage done possible if it crits also

It plays somewhere between 400-500k one hit with 5.65 L150+ lord

SL isn’t the highest damages dealer since his attack bonus stops at one time, do the same technique against Luke Cage with Hela and charge 99 furies, it’ll deal way more than SL
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    In terms of hits I’d say proxima, but damage would be wasp rankled up with heal reversal
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Actually, wasp has a limitless attack ramp up on her sp3, so that's going to be very interesting
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    I've done some amazing bleed damage with drax a while back, i had to run a specific mastery setup though to keep furies for longer so i could stack them, I was well over 5000 damage a bleed tick if i recall correctly, when you consider the stacked buffs/debuffs you are doing 10s of thousands of damage every second
  • Options
    FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Not including all of those specials champs and special situations. I’ve seen special 2 do 59K with Hulk and with Star Lord. With Assassin 5 when opponent has super low health.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    SL HAS THE BEST AND ESay WAY TO RAMP op danmged. But ghos Not gone deal thah kind of danmged if you owns hes becasse this wher the node ther didt it so. Dont count
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Ghost in eq can hit for 40 mil+
  • Options
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    yeah becasse of the node so dont count

• Options
    Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    I don't know because my power scanner broke at over 9000.
  • Options
    Gamer wrote: »

Don't count for what? The thread OP asked "What is the biggest number in game as damage by unique hit?" As far as I'm aware, that's currently the largest damage number anyone has seen.
  • Options
    Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    Ive had cap america infinity war l2 do 36k in damage
  • Options

Don't count for what? The thread OP asked "What is the biggest number in game as damage by unique hit?" As far as I'm aware, that's currently the largest damage number anyone has seen.
    Yeah okay but im wuld meant more. How u self culd deals it but what ever For me this wont count becasse it node ther du it but if the op only aks for. Game then im mis understand it but for me thah shuld Not count becasse it Not what u Can du.
  • Options

Yeah okay but im wuld meant more. How u self culd deals it but what ever For me this wont count becasse it node ther du it but if the op only aks for. Game then im mis understand it but for me thah shuld Not count becasse it Not what u Can du.

I ask again: count for what?
  • Options

I ask again: count for what?
    okay for me this kind of danmged dont count for ryl witout node like im say last time node shuld Not kind for what danmged shuld du but like im also say im migt hav mis understand the op post

• Options
    HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    50K with SP3, and bleed ticking for 24K with Domino at R4, 5 star against Rhulk in LOL
  • Options
    If you talk about it they will nerf. Careful...
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    For all the uncollected boys out there you know what I’m about to say...

Unblockable sp1 spider gwen before the pushover collector, beat my LC when he was indestructible
  • Options
    Telling you “normal” highest damage from non-special 3 or some other crazy circumstances is right around 60K damage from special 2 attacks with Assassin at low health. In 3 years have only seen 2 times when I have done 59K. I’m not taking about whatever that 200K or so cap on damage with Star Lord in LOL. When I did 59K with Hulk 4*, I knew Hulk 5* would be the first champ to break 60K on a special 2.
  • Options
    Talking about normal length short fights.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    CapIW Sp2
    4ep3fafcmctl.jpeg
  • Options
    TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    I’ll just leave this here

9lz0p9cn4wu4.jpeg
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    TheKiryu wrote: »
    I’ll just leave this here