**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"Lost connection bug" Game Down - July 10 [Merged Threads]

12346»

Comments

• I try to open a crystal, lost connection.

I try to fight in AQ and I'm seeing frame rates barely in the double digits and it's barely playable on the easy fights...impossible on bosses as it is so choppy.

I try playing a simple quest and had to restart the game 4 times before I could even finish the map (1st map of Master Event Quest).

I've been booted from the game for "internet issues" more than a half dozen times just this morning, when I try to play the game.

Basically, the game is unplayable, which is becoming more and more frequent as time, and patches go on.

Can't wait to see what breaks next...
  • MastiffmanMastiffman Posts: 67
    Is the game down once again today? Screen just keeps spinning doesn’t load anyone else having problems again today?
  • Jlemos818Jlemos818 Posts: 83
    Lost connection in war fighting boss right after i pressed the fight button. Took half my life so i fought but used a 6k heal and a 3k heal got boss down to 50% then used my full health ultron 4/55 and same thing happen lost half my health again i was pissed so i revived and killed boss but yeah it happen to me like 6xs 2 in war 2 inaq and just fighting regular monthly quests. So it's not just in arena it's in war as well.
    628sf4otsyts.png
    t951cr635aeq.png
    Can i get my potions back i used to heal my champs? Just saying wasn't my fault and wasted them. That would show some respect for the community as a whole :)
  • MrgrifoMrgrifo Posts: 16
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    If it’s not turning our phones into a stove the game just doesn’t work
    IPHONE 8+
    IOS 11.4.1
    Home WiFi
    O2
  • BloodshedzBloodshedz Posts: 45
    Nexus 5x and here is what I got all day today.2eklh0ul8c9q.png
    s98vbuhcrp3b.png
    eng5k04a3n6i.png
    8ygyabaw78fz.png
  • ralph9898ralph9898 Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice no compensation for whole day connection issue yesterday?