**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Can we get the energy offer after the game is fixed??

Hey kabam
I dont like to always ask for compensation and free gifts due to an error in the game or a glitch but what im about to suggest is something that looks like a compensation but really isn’t.

The issue of the phone overheating and lagging is preventing us from spending more time in the game and therefore we might not be able to explore 100% the monthly event. We will need to buy energy refills and you guys already have an offer that comes around sometimes which is 6 energy refills for the price of 5

All im asking is to conside running that offer after the game is fixed and also if u decided to make it better then we will all appreciate it !

Thanks alot for your efforts and we are patiently waiting on the game to be fully functional again !

Comments

• ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Lol. Yes sell us stuff to make up for the game crashing
  • Ol_BarceOl_Barce Posts: 42
    Don't worry Kabam will definitely try to sell you something.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    u7o1q840zxyn.jpeg

Dr. Zola
  • ShaGaGyShaGaGy Posts: 73
    That was not a joke .. so try to be nice so maybe they can give us a better offer !!
    And @DrZola if you can purchase the offer by units then its totally free to play !! Unless u dont play at all which is why u wont be having units ...
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    ShaGaGy wrote: »
    That was not a joke .. so try to be nice so maybe they can give us a better offer !!
    And @DrZola if you can purchase the offer by units then its totally free to play !! Unless u dont play at all which is why u wont be having units ...

Lol. That’s precisely why I don’t have any units. Why didn’t I think of that?🤔

Dr. Zola