**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

HOW I GET LEGEND TITLE

How do I get the title of legend? What are the requirements? Just complete the event in the shortest time on any day? Being among the top 100?
Please post concrete information on the rules for getting this title.
Thank you

Comments

• SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Speedrun heroic and master monthly event and be among top 100 in terms of time ur clock starts when u start heroic and ends when u beat master
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Speedrun heroic and master monthly event and be among top 100 in terms of time ur clock starts when u start heroic and ends when u beat master

Exactly what he said but be advised I have seen some people wait a week to start to see times come in. That way when they begin they know exactly what time they need to shoot for.
  • AranhaHumana69AranhaHumana69 Posts: 12
    DO YOU FEEL GLUM ABOUT THE LAST EVENT? TNXXXX

No, it wasn't that hard to complete. I made a run at the Dormammu legend title because I have a high ranked WW2 and duped 5* Spidey.
    I just refuse to buy the refills to make a run at legend again. If you buy all the refills it takes to 100% both within a shortened time frame and come up short it makes you second guess spending units on doing it again.
  • AranhaHumana69AranhaHumana69 Posts: 12
    HAVE YOU GOT TO TAKE A LEGEND?

I'm sorry, I am not sure what you are asking. But I did not get a legends title. I was not one of the fastest to complete that quest.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    If ur asking about me no I have not gotten my tag yet waiting on better 5 star champs before I make my run
  • punnipunni Posts: 4
    graet
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    Since I wanted to ask this exact same question, Do people attempting the legends run have to complete the 2 modes during a certain time frame (like first 15 days of the start of the monthly event) to be eligible or can it be done anytime during the 30 days or so that the event runs for?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Since I wanted to ask this exact same question, Do people attempting the legends run have to complete the 2 modes during a certain time frame (like first 15 days of the start of the monthly event) to be eligible or can it be done anytime during the 30 days or so that the event runs for?

First 2 weeks. It's ALWAYS written in every event's Announcement.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »

No, it wasn't that hard to complete. I made a run at the Dormammu legend title because I have a high ranked WW2 and duped 5* Spidey.
    I just refuse to buy the refills to make a run at legend again. If you buy all the refills it takes to 100% both within a shortened time frame and come up short it makes you second guess spending units on doing it again.

IMO the units are well spent because... You will be doing them anyway through the entire month. Just get it over and done with and auto play the rest of the energy on regular days. Keeps the sanity. =)
  • punnipunni Posts: 4
    Hi
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    1) have at least 1 4/55, you're competing against some very elite players with egos
    2) stockpile energy packs the more the merrier but there's sites that tell you energy use within first day
    3) set aside 5 hours and no interruptions so prep your milk and cookies before starting in
    4) is the most important: have ios (iPhone!)
    If you don't have an iPhone, it doesn't matter what android device you use, don't even bother trying
  • KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    edited December 2017
    Also alwaysbstay boosted. The one hour 30% attack and health boost come in handy.

Don’t be afraid to waste a few seconds to heal up a champ. It is quicker to heal up than it is to get knocked it and revive.

iPhone, and a solid R4 5* are a must as mentioned. Stacking your attack tree helps too. You need both suicide masteries too.

So, if you are missing any one of these, don’t ways your time.

-IPhone
    -Suicide masteries
    -R4 5*
    -4-5 hours of undisturbed time
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    Also there are only a few champs that are viable
  • Do u have speedrun herotic and master %100 to get the legend title ?
  • SKARRSKARR Posts: 10
    I try yesterday and give up after 3 hours and 25 minutes..left only heroic chapter 2 and 3 first run to 100%..didn't know what is time limit for legend..watched video on YouTube and they say maybe 3 hours and 10 minutes for 100%..and now u are telling that need 4 or 5 hours for that..
  • SKARRSKARR Posts: 10
    First need to complete Heroic than Master?
  • SKARR said:

I try yesterday and give up after 3 hours and 25 minutes..left only heroic chapter 2 and 3 first run to 100%..didn't know what is time limit for legend..watched video on YouTube and they say maybe 3 hours and 10 minutes for 100%..and now u are telling that need 4 or 5 hours for that..

This is an OLD THREAD, back then it was around 4-5 hours. Now closer to 3 hours.

And yes, have to do BOTH Heroic and Master 100% (but does not matter which order), and clock starts when you first enter either Heroic or Master, and ends when both are fully 100% Explored.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    From what I've read, the required time is SUB 3 hours
  • HelpiikHelpiik Posts: 1
    edited May 2020
    mum_m2 said:

Have an iphone,

Stock pile energy refills.

Complete Heroic as fast as possible.

Complete Master as fast as possible.

Should take about 4 hours.

Did I mention have an iPhone?

May i ask why is it a must for iphone?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Helpiik said:

mum_m2 said:

Have an iphone,

Stock pile energy refills.

Complete Heroic as fast as possible.

Complete Master as fast as possible.

Should take about 4 hours.

Did I mention have an iPhone?

May i ask why is it a must for iphone?
    It isn’t really required, it just has a much quicker load time than most Androids