**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many bugs are there and when will they be fixed?

This is a new one. I knock out IM in AQ (path 3 Tier 1 Map 5) and nothing happens. No connection issue warning. Eventually times out and I now have half health and he has full health. Is Kabam going to send me health potions? This stuff has gotten way out of hand.

Comments

• Options
    ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    Video proof
  • Options
    I can't upload an mp4? Really?
  • Options
    i8h2bps2chvj.jpg
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Yup , has happened to me a few times. Only saving grace was it was GR so I still ended up with 💯 health at the end of the next fight again.

I’m also starting to see fights in AQ that just spins and never does anything once you initiate it after selecting your champ. I let it spin awhile and then quit and came back after what seemed like a couple minutes. Both had full life but as soon as the fight started it immediately timed out and I lost half life anyway.

So now, if it spins for more than 20 seconds I force close and hope I’m greeted with the fight in progress option instead. Usually works, but not always.

I see this behvior close to once per AQ when on WiFi with great reception. Maybe more of the overheating or 19.0 woes, I’m not sure.