**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bought something on accident.

So I got a new champ and when the default screen popped up to buy an upgrade for the champ I hit the close icon in the top left corner. Then accidentally hit the go back button and then purchased I don’t even know what for 500 units. It was a 3* champ and I have zero need to upgrade them. It was obviously a mistake. Is there any way to reverse this? I had been saving units to make it through some of the 3 energy tile story quests. This stinks.

Comments

• Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Open a support ticket. They can revert it.
  • Options
    BadSneakersBadSneakers Posts: 4
    How do I opens support ticket?
  • Options
    Hey BadSneakers, I understand it can be very frustrating to accidentally purchase something in the game.

Please reach out to our Support Team for assistance with this matter by tapping on the grey gear icon, located in the in the top left corner of the game’s Home screen. From there, tap the button that says “Support”, and then tap on the option for “Need more help? Contact us”.

You should try to include information such as the number of Units you used as well as the date and time that you made the purchase.
This discussion has been closed.