how crappy is my team?

98Greener98Greener Member Posts: 2
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
so i recently installed this addictive game, and i wanna know how well im doing, even though half of it is random chance :T

don't be afraid to lash out your hot opinions

1*
Wolverine

2*
Hawkeye
Colossus
Unstoppable Colossus
Spider-Man
Drax
Rocket Raccoon
Starlord
Hulk

3*
Doctor Strange
WWII Captain America

how crappy is my team? 30 votes

into the trash it goes
23%
WaabajackDrOctavius2_2bhuv9191HeartlessdjmindblazerPeterStreitGaurav_duseja 7 votes
pretty ****
10%
Mike8mn123dudeItay1234212Captain_Maim 3 votes
meh
20%
GunzoMattandCJWarofgods13514AppleisgodHeroBoltsyThawnim 6 votes
okay not bad i guess
6%
NoobeeusFedxxxx 2 votes
hey thats pretty good
16%
KickenChickenShadTheManAlfa_PigeonFluffydragon2penvro56378 5 votes
damn son whered you find this
10%
AppiewSWeaponXTxAggie17 3 votes
10/10
13%
VandalSavageKronos987654321kunal_rules01DC_is_better17 4 votes

Comments

• faisal_archies76faisal_archies76 Member Posts: 20
    It's going to improve with time
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Member Posts: 152
    what the above said
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Member Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    WWII and DS were my first 2 3*s as well! They are pretty good champs. Focus on levelling them up for now until you get 4*s
  • Klopse79Klopse79 Member Posts: 2
    I was frustrated when I first started with my champs as well. It does get better
  • GrinderGrinder Member Posts: 242
    edited July 2017
    Focus on maxing out your 3* ww2. He will be really beneficial to you while you're learning the ropes of fighting. You couldn't have asked for a better starter champ than ww2, though. His damage reduction when blocking is one of the best in the game, and you'll be doing plenty of blocking at the start. DS is pretty bad now, so I wouldn't invest much into him.

In your 2*' champs. Focus on hawkeye, starlord, drax, and unstoppable colossus. Hawkeye's special 1 can drain enemy power. Star lord is pretty decent for a starter champ. Drax is a good bleed champ. And Unstoppable colossus is immune to bleed and a bit of a tank. As you gain more 3*s, remove the 2*s from your main team.

Truthfully it's a pretty low collection, but that's obviously expected when you are first starting out. This game is a game of grinding, in a lot of ways it's just like a mmorpg. It may take you a while to build up, but you will inevitably grow more and more the longer you play.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Member Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    After about 2 months of play, you'll forget you even have 2* champs. Don't need to level them, basically forget they exist. Focus on your 3*'s, and WW2 + DS are a good start.

In about 7 months I have every 3* champ in the game, minus about a dozen of the rare/exclusive ones (deadpool immortal iron fist, archangel, etc).

Keep grinding, you'll get there.
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Member Posts: 161
    It'll get better
  • ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    meh
    I think there is a saying about Rome not being built in a day. That also holds true for legendary accounts in MCOC.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Member Posts: 267 ★★
    10/10
    If you are into collecting heroes, don't sell your first 1-star, which is wolverine for you. You might not get him again.

I
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Member Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    See you in 2025 maybe?
  • GunzoGunzo Member Posts: 719 ★★
    meh
    I saw 3* DS(he's bad after 12.0 but stil good) and WWII Cap
    Sl and Rocket

Pretty good team for a beginner