Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Another “Who should I Awaken?”

Who to use a generic 4* gem on? I already have (r5, all awakened) Voodoo, Quake, AA, Gwenpool, GR, X-23, and Void.

Comments would be helpful. Thanks!

Another “Who should I Awaken?” 27 votes

Stark Spidey, r4, can r5 very soon
14%
BuckeyeKPStryke71121SuvenduM1k0rin 4 votes
Medusa, can r5 now
55%
AjavedStoyvensenJim0172weapon_xtreme83NoOnexROBruinsfan8510shadow_lurker22zeezee57Maldroit2Zeronaut81Noob2435AnthinhoRobbo29192Lightingrod7Scrubkiller_1 15 votes
Blade, r4
22%
Spity68RCunhaAanthoV1PER1987Avengerboy99PImpDaddy 6 votes
Iceman, r4
3%
jlamadison 1 vote
Wolverine,r4
3%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote
Wait (please specify)
0%

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Medusa, can r5 now
    It looks like you've got some nice attackers, but no good defenders. That's why I'd go with medusa if I was you.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Stark Spidey, Medusa or Blade. I would not be able to tell which one.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 28,415 ★★★★★
    What do you need? Offense? Defense? Doesn't matter?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Blade, r4
    Blade for sure. That regen ability is great and he can also make a great defender on certain nodes.
  • SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
    What do you need? Offense? Defense? Doesn't matter?

My attackers are pretty good. I should probably focus on defenders.

• SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Blade for sure. That regen ability is great and he can also make a great defender on certain nodes.

Any suggestions on which nodes?