**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to get T4CC?

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
I kinda have trouble getting these, is there something specific quest or something in which I can get these with ease?

Comments

• AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Join ally, run map5 (map6 if you are very active)- Main source of T4cc come from here

Be uncollected, uncollected monthly quest gives you 1xt4cc every month..

And a good amount of t4cc fragments from the rest of the fights.

Some other one time source-
    Rush through story quest till act5 completion (complete the first time)
    RTTL- 1xT4CC
    LOL, if you are stil asking this question, you may not be ready (but huge amount come from here)
  • If you want T4CC You have to be uncollected
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Join ally, run map5 (map6 if you are very active)- Main source of T4cc come from here

Be uncollected, uncollected monthly quest gives you 1xt4cc every month..

And a good amount of t4cc fragments from the rest of the fights.

Some other one time source-
    Rush through story quest till act5 completion (complete the first time)
    RTTL- 1xT4CC
    LOL, if you are stil asking this question, you may not be ready (but huge amount come from here)

I am definitely not ready for LoL, hahaha, I am still a long way from Uncollected
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Basically your best bet is to spend glory on the t4cc frag crystals in the store. So run as much AQ as possible.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    If you're not in a Map 4/5/6 ally, or not Uncollected, your best choice is to buy fragments and fragment crystals from the glory store.
    Another good option is to farm the monthly event on Heroic and Master. You get a fair amount of T4CC fragment crystals from there, especially from Master.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    100% heroic, finish master, explore as many chapters of master as you can.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Get in a 5x5 alliance
  • BumbunyonBumbunyon Posts: 42
    edited July 2018
    I have a different problem! I am getting a completely disproportionate amount of cosmic t4cc and no 5* I want to rank. KK is my only duped 5*. NO kabam stop it! I keep pulling cosmics from all my glory, greater glory, and t4cc crystals! I've been waiting so long to get mutant and mystic cats for rank ups!!
  • BumbunyonBumbunyon Posts: 42
    edited July 2018
    See. Stop trying to make me rank crappy cosmic champions! Or maybe I could actually pull a useful one!!
  • Sumit2003Sumit2003 Posts: 7
    If you are not Uncollected and you are not playing on map 4,5,6 then you should spend your glory on the greater glory crystal or glory crystal in the glory so store.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Playing Master Mode every month really helps. I’d say work on that. And once you’re Uncollected, you can get a T4CC every month from Uncollected Mode.
  • MasterOfRaidsMasterOfRaids Posts: 5
    Good thing for me I have like 25k glory. getting 3 skill t4cc and 3 tech t4cc will be easy then.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I thought there was a 15k cap on glory? You learn something new every day.