**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android shouldn't get compensation for the IOS problems

FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
My point is put simply, This only affected IOS users so why should Android get a cut of our compensation?

Comments

• Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    I just had like a 5+ min loading screen for a fight, thats freaking stupid, everyone should get comp regardless of exploding phone or not, just cause android doesnt overheat doesnt mean this update isnt causing problems for us
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    If there is any compensation, it will be for everyone. The game affects everyone, and they can't separate one group of players from the other
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    This is what makes forums difficult for kabam to get useful input on.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    humzah217 wrote: »
    how do u know we are even getting compensation?

Because a **** ton of people will quit because of possible permanent damage to their device
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Also you gotta remember even people who aren't affected phone wise still got affected in some way. From the goldpool arena being delayed, AW season delayed, AQ delayed.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Yeah that's like saying all android users should get compensated for all legend runs because of load time. This is not marvel contest of compensation.

I play on both iOS and Android phone anyways so it's impossible to differentiate by kabam at their end.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Felganos wrote: »
    My point is put simply, This only affected IOS users so why should Android get a cut of our compensation?

Because they also have been running into issues...don’t make it an “us vs them” thing, dude...
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Man, how low can you get. I've an iOS device as well as Android. Do I get compensation or not?
  • Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    Because of u ios user we r getting our goldpool arena postponed,so do u think tht shouldbe equal then
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Woah, I’ve heard of plenty of Android users that have had issues with the game as well. I’m an IOS user but I don’t think we should be the only ones to be compensated, there are plenty of android users who were affected by the repercussions, they’ve had the Goldpool arena postponed and as someone else mentioned they are a part of alliances with IOS users in them who haven’t been able to participate in AW/AQ.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Android has faced many issues more than ios yes ios has this overheating but so does android but not all androids at least but all alliances mostly have ios and Android so compensation ios when there are also androids doing this is bit unfair when both devices actually have it but ios only had it once this entire time and androids has many more problems that could be fixed like for one load times
  • Earth_Rick_c137Earth_Rick_c137 Posts: 147
    Android users are at a competitive disadvantage inherently when it comes to legend runs and arena. Let them enjoy some free stuff, don't be a d bag.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★

Then iOS users can't compete for Legend titles
  • ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    Brothers phone have overheating problem when he play this game. And he have android too.
This discussion has been closed.