**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

guillotine

Hi. My first post here. I recently just duped my 5* Guilly i have her at r3 now. I have question about that effect from duped. How that life steal works? Its just random or any effect on sp1/sp2?

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
    Random
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    It's based on the amount of souls you have
  • StoyvensenStoyvensen Posts: 47
    Ancestor's Strength
    All Attacks: The Souls of her ancestors empower Guillotine further, granting a 10% chance to steal X% Health for every 4 Souls she possesses.
  • As others said, it's both random (can occur on any hit) and based on souls on hand (steal XX% of damage done as Health for every 4 souls she possesses. Minimum XX% health steal regardless of current soul count). XX% is based on sig level. She's literally my favorite champ, even though I have better and higher ranked champs on hand. Yes, I know she's not god tier, no, I don't care. I also know when not to use her (when she can't deal enough damage to collect souls before old ones expire, making her abilities useless).
    Since it sounds like you don't have much experience with what her sig adds to your game, I'll make some suggestions: ignore s1 (no effects from it), only use s2 to deal with regen champs (costs 2 souls to curse them), and save all possible souls to gain life and use s3 as a closer.
    For those who don't know, with 12 souls, she can deal enough damage to take any champ from 24% to zero life, plus the potential to gain up to 150% of damage dealt as health while you have those souls. More souls=higher numbers. I can't tell you how many times that particular scenario has pulled me from 10% to high or full health in AQ/AW. Hope that helps you.
  • iMasteryiMastery Posts: 4
    edited July 2018
    Wow. Nice comment! Tyvm. I always using sp2 no matters who is opponent in future i will saving souls and then i will use sp3.