**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parry Broken AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Arena Medusa Vs Hyperion twice I parried with no stun
Let's see how long before someone acknowledges this

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Limber?
  • TheBlackDefenseTheBlackDefense Posts: 103
    Since when was Limber in Arena
    And just in case I didn't even have a debug on me (incase someone says despair)
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    It's been working 100% for me, except of course when my timing is off.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    There are times when I'm so confident I parried on time that I immediately dash in and get punished because I "mis-timed" it. It has been happening alot lately.
    Since when was Limber in Arena
    And just in case I didn't even have a debug on me (incase someone says despair)

Pretty sure it's in the Masteries.
    Up to 5 Points.
    You'd assume I missed the timing if there wasn't a green parry word right there
    Even if limber is maxed I'd still see some kind of stun even if it's a few split seconds but there was no stun on the hyperion
  • YASHNPYASHNP Posts: 44
    You might be below 18%
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Shouldn't call something broken until you can replicate it and post the evidence.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Actually is broken. I just tried arena and quest, and it aint working
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Ankalagonn wrote: »
    Actually is broken. I just tried arena and quest, and it aint working

Proof? Have anything to back that up?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    The game isn't working so it safe to assume that that parry isn't working very well either. My guess is that the game is starting to lag and it throws your timing off just enough to cause problems. This will happen on Android and of course iOS. Depending on your device you can see problems show up very quickly. On one of my devices the game runs fairly well as long as I'm not grinding, the other device things go badly very fast... within minutes.
    There's definitely lag, but Parry is working for me, when the timing is right. Been using it all day. The OP mentioned Parry showing, but no Stun. Which is why I figured full Limber.
    There's definitely lag, but Parry is working for me, when the timing is right. Been using it all day. The OP mentioned Parry showing, but no Stun. Which is why I figured full Limber.

Full limber isn't enough to reduce stun by 100%. If anything it must've been the Assassin mastery or fighting against someone like IMIW.

OP said it was against Hyp.
    Couldn't have been a mastery because I had no debuff on me and I was well over 18%
    And as I said before I saw the word parry TWICE and I got no stun or even a timer nothing
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    I still see no proof from anyone claiming that parry is broken
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    s4aoh11hw6jp.jpg
    It's really hard to SC when I parry and it doesn't work