**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SHOULD MCOC ADD MARVEL CREATOR STAN LEE AS A HERO IN THE GAME ????

Hey would that not be sort of cool what you all think and what type of special attacks would you want to see on that hero ??? Oink have at this great question :):):)

Comments

• Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Sure, that’d be fun. But I honestly see no feasible way to add him in.

Now, if someone has a way, then by all means, I’d love to hear it. Long as it isn’t a mech suit lol
  • Options
    Porky_CaPorky_Ca Posts: 72
    He's the man that gave us the hero's we love to play so anyway a big kudos to the great Stan Lee for making some of the greatest superheros ever to be read or played.
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Make him the final boss in lol.
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Make him the first and only 7*
  • Options
    SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    His abilities would probably include degenerate and a sp3 called "cameo"
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    also release an antagonist that can steal his identity
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    sure, like the collector, but as 'the creator'. its his universe after all. (mostly, I know)
  • Options
    Player909Player909 Posts: 50
    Not unless Jack Kirby is.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes we definitely need stan lee
  • Options
    Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    He would be given to like only the top 10 players every year.
  • Options
    Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    Stan Lee has a synergy with everyone called "Marvel Comics" it's just like a greater champion boost
  • Options
    explorershaneexplorershane Posts: 34
    He created almost none of these characters 😡
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    He could be in an armored suit like Howard.
  • Options
    BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Escape2794 wrote: »
    Stan Lee max pi 4star 10,000 COMBINED CLASS

SIGNATURE: Maarvel of the Universe- As the creator of the Marvel characters, Stan Lee has extensive insight on every champion and can shift the odds in the contest to create an interesting storyline....(chance to gain 1 random buff every 5 hits on combo meter and 1 rebuff on the foe every 5 hits received. The effect duration is based on power meter. This can create unique buffs and debuffs).

PASSIVE- Regeneration below 80, 60, 40, and 20% health.
    -Power Gain when below 90, 70, 50, and 30% health.
    -Fury above 50% health
    -Armor Up below 50% health
    CLASS MASTER- at the start of every fight, Stan Lee is granted 1 random class for the fights duration. The chance to choose a class with an advantage increases the more health Stan Lee has.

ALL ATTACKS- When the combo meter is below 20, it cannot be reset.

BLOCKING- additional energy resistance and physical resistance based on foes last special attack used.

ALL SPECIALS- Each time a special attack is used, Stan Lee takes 5% recoil to place up to 5 buffs or debuffs. These are random at times but can stack.

Sp1- Pow! BOOM! CRASH!!! - Stan lee writes up a powerful energy surge followed by multiple attacks from popular heroes.

Sp2- Mwuhahaha!!!- paying homage to the famous villains of Marvel, stan lee unleashes dangerous onslaughts of power.

Sp3- Excelsior!- The King of Cameos? What? He's in this game??? Yes, yes he is.

#Founder

This is brilliant! There are a few things I'd change though

-5 stackable debuffs per special attack with someone that gets that much power gain is a bit too much. I would make it 2 debuffs, non-stackable for 10secs.

- Regen at 75%, 50% & 25%. Each regen triggers only once a match but will recoup life 100%.

-SP1 = "Stan The Man!". Stan is the man and all the heroes in the contest are honored to borrow him their special one attacks. Can use any random hero sp1.

-- Below 20%,
    Imune to all debuffs & effects of stun

Everything else is awesome. Would be cool.
  • Options
    Hey guys, you've made a fantastic suggestion here and I really appreciate your enthusiasm about the implementation of a new Champion into the game.

We're trying to keep everyone's ideas in the same place and our Character Wishlist thread is located HERE. Please take a moment to add your suggestion to that discussion.
This discussion has been closed.