**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The new offer / better not coming with them

With all the problems you have guys you still show how much you care about money . Coming again and again with overpriced offers , especially the middle one .
I would rather not see them and make sure my phone is not getting freeze over and over and overheating vq1ygo5xpiag.png

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    You know the offer realease schedule and the bugs in the game have nothing to do with each other right?
  • AlexanderpspAlexanderpsp Posts: 150
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    You know the offer realease schedule and the bugs in the game have nothing to do with each other right?
    Still is showing that for the moment they care more about revenue at this point
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

BUGS AND OFFERS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER!!!!
    Voltolos wrote: »

BUGS AND OFFERS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER!!!!

Still the offer is bad as always
  • KidTristanKidTristan Posts: 66
    Whether they're good or bad offer, you're basically saying, if there are bugs in the game that affects a percentage of the player base, they should just stop doing business all together??

Next time you bring your car into the dealership to fix an issue...ask if the sales people are still selling your car model?

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

So, you would rather they introduce a new wrinkle into the coding and discontinue all offers until they figure out how to fix the current game issues that you describe? But what if even a slight change to the coding to remove offers creates even bigger issues?
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    How is the last one a bad offer, It is pretty great if you've got the units. You're getting -

A guaranteed 4* champ with a (20%) shot at 5* champ
    Half a 5* crystal
    Half a 4* crystal
    5 - t1a

for 2500 units.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    As stated above, the offers are preprogrammed. Plus, why should the players that are not affected by the overheating issues not get offers?

(Not claiming it is a good offer or defending it's value)
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    You can always show them by not buying. Prada and Lamborghini are also expensive doesn't mean you will see value in it.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340

they probably need the extra revenue to fix all their screw ups

Poor guys !! 800mil company

Poor guys !! 800mil company

800 million in revenue does not mean that they are making a profit. If they had 900 million in expenses and other costs they would be losing money.
    Most of you guys were so up with seatin that they sent you a offer for 4 star awakening gem more expensive than before. And now all of you jump like this to someone’s opinion . I still respect all your opinions here, as I expect mine to be respected
    edited July 2018
    Most of you guys were so up with seatin that they sent you a offer for 4 star awakening gem more expensive than before. And now all of you jump like this to someone’s opinion . I still respect all your opinions here, as I expect mine to be respected

Not really. Just pointing out that things are not so black and white.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    I understand offers are scheduled ahead of time, but there is an option to delay or cancel an offer....
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited July 2018

Just treat these `overpriced` offers like in-game ads ... I am just happy that this game isn't popping up real ads on me instead. Depends on where you are at with the game you might need different resources and have different budget.... For example I am all about t2a now because the rest of the items I can grind for. If they come up with a deal for 1k 6* I might consider but might not be appealing for others who are still building their 4*roster... Like I said... Just pass and the sales will reflect to kabam eventually
    PaytoPlay wrote: »

Just treat these `overpriced` offers like in-game ads ... I am just happy that this game isn't popping up real ads on me instead. Depends on where you are at with the game you might need different resources and have different budget.... For example I am all about t2a now because the rest of the items I can grind for. If they come up with a deal for 1k 6* I might consider but might not be appealing for others who are still building their 4*roster... Like I said... Just pass and the sales will reflect to kabam eventually

I can see answers here , proper and clear , which is fine and is not affecting me anyway , not even the other ones will not affect me , with 1 or 15 flags , it is my opinion and if I wanted to say it I said it

I understand offers are scheduled ahead of time, but there is an option to delay or cancel an offer....

For sure can be , but people prefers around here to show how smart and mean can be ,80% of the comments in general in forum will be like throwing out in the one that create a post. At their turn the same ones that are trying to show how smart they are , will have a complain or a post the same

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

If you dont like it then dont buy it. Just like the EQ's the offers are programmed into the update and scheduled to hit at certain dates. Theres always been offers during times of game issues. There are people out there that will buy them who arent having game issues. Your opinion is like saying no one can buy anything on sale because you are having a bad day.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

For sure can be , but people prefers around here to show how smart and mean can be ,80% of the comments in general in forum will be like throwing out in the one that create a post. At their turn the same ones that are trying to show how smart they are , will have a complain or a post the same

Wasn't being mean, and I certainly didn't flag you. Just disagreed with your point of view.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

We are still working on investigating performance issues since the 19.0 update as our top priority. Keep an eye on our official announcement thread and the merged discussion directly related to that issue for updates. This thread will now be closed as we are still working on the performance issues and that is unrelated to in-game offers.
This discussion has been closed.