**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Micro-Realms

Comments

• TravulistTravulist Posts: 3
    I want to try micro realm, afraid Im going to lose another Particle Disk. Are the servers ok now? Can I enter the micro realm without losing my resources?
  • MoletronMoletron Posts: 43
    @Kabam Miike I just did the second to easiest micro realm quest, and upon completion I received the 3star awakening gem that I passed through on my random path, but then I also was rewarded 5000(I think thatw's the number) Chaos Shards....I didn't even think to take a screenshot at the time but I'm pretty sure that was a bug, and now I'm not seeing those shards anywhere, as there is no slot anymore for that form of currency
  • MoletronMoletron Posts: 43
    ^^^^^ My in game profile is Moletron
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    I r28ien78ue15.png
    Just done the normal realm twice first time didn't think to screenshot but this is my second no pym canisters just shards for a crystal that's nowhere to be seen what's going on ?
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    So after dimensional rifts were brought out again last time it really is nice to see the negative feedback about them was taken onboard and the rewards were... reduced.

Damn right! I was so outraged that they dare give us a shot at a 5 star awakening gem let alone a fully formed 5 star or even a featured 5 star. So glad they finally took that trash out of there! Especially instead of a t2 alpha, we have a shot at 1/3 of one, finally they’ve heard us!
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    BTW, ONLY run master difficulty... if you can,

just throwing it out there.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Can you do the micro-realms more than once? Or is this a once-a-day thing?
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Seatin already figured out kabams logic.
    (Some1 with good idea): Should we increase the reward??
    Kabam: whaat? Do you know what company work for?
    Kabam: why should we increase the reward, when they can buy more reward!
    I like the content but it’s going backwards, which makes community even worse.
    I wanna enjoy the game, but not this way. If they wanna more successful, they should respect players. Both!!
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    these rewards or "rifts" have weaker rewards than the last one, the last "rift" had a chance to win fully form 5* and featured 5* crystal with chance of getting a 5* awakening.

sure u get to go back to "micro realms" but these rewards are same as micro realms as it was before
  • EBG78EBG78 Posts: 122 ★★
    Has there been any mention of why there are no pym canisters in the milestones in the 5* feature arena?
  • TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    Well the rewards are garbage for the energy cost. I ran the heroic costing over half my energy and got 9k t4b frags. At least with rifts if I went through heroic I got master shards, got jack for this one. 1/4 of a t4b. Really need to quit playing energy hogs with these and loong event quests. My playtime will be cut this month because the game is stinking right now. I'll spend more time on some other games. This is usually fun game but getting ridiculous unless you want to spend a fortune.
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    @EBG78 I just submitted a ticket about that exact issue. The canisters are in the four star featured arena but nowhere to be seen in the five star. Pretty annoying. Hopefully I’ll get an answer or @Kabam Miike or someone will comment.
  • Ron_HRon_H Posts: 64
    lol the title of announcement said big pyming.. i think it was a typo and they actually ment BIG PIMPING..as in what they want to do with all our hard earned $$ 🤪
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Is a 3* chest from Master supposed to give out 3600 T2A fragment? It’s one of the weakest rewards, I expect it on 1* or 2*
  • RedDevilRedDevil Posts: 52
    Very hard to get PYM canisters and the Rewards are weak , decrease energy cost ..
  • HeddartaHeddarta Posts: 106
    Yay. More game-breaking content!
  • BaAlzamanBaAlzaman Posts: 2
    5rkc5jndscy8.png
    This is all I got. I didn’t see anywhere about 500 5* shards
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    EBG78 wrote: »
    Has there been any mention of why there are no pym canisters in the milestones in the 5* feature arena?

anything on this?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    EBG78 wrote: »

anything on this?

They're not meant to be. Only the 4* Featured. Long story short, it was worded "4-5 Star Featured". Not "4 AND 5 Star Featured".
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    Where are the pym canister crystals at? I don’t see them anywhere.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Where are the pym canister crystals at? I don’t see them anywhere.

Please don't ask the same question in multiple threads... as posted in your newly opened thread:

Click on the home button (just in case)
    Click on the "store" tab.
    Scroll to the right if need be >>> look for "pym canisters" and click there.
  • GfhdtGfhdt Posts: 13
    What are these rewards? My brother just completed one on heroic and all he got was some iso-8?!
  • Whilst on my 3rd run in the heroic micro realm on a 3 star path the game crashed and has timed out can you help with this issue please
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    @Kabam Miike are you able to confirm some or all of the following info about the Micro-Realm crystals? Now that we’re in the back half of the month:

- Will they be available at all BEFORE the Realms end on August 1, or only after?
    - How many Pym Particles will they cost?
    - What amounts of shards will be available to pull?

Thanks!