**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

{POLL} Which 4* champion should be my second r4/40

My first r4/40 is Wolverine (duped 10)
PLEASE FEEL FREE FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS IN COMMENTS

{POLL} Which 4* champion should be my second r4/40 30 votes

Gambit (unduped)
0%
Rocket Racoon (duped 30)
20%
DLegendLucashood123456JayT1996TayTay_1063JustArandomGuyhereTheMageHunter 6 votes
Captain Marvel (duped 6)
10%
JOHNOSA1995wSWeaponXJim0172 3 votes
Magik (unduped)
56%
Thebgj01FuzzylumpsJosh2PlaySlux83MukeshthegamerDK1825nvrcmecomin1sidthepro1337Il_JooO521Kevinfisher__521SakkbanNumanphillgreenKlastershtormMasterTroller42BUNGALNGALRazorJazz9 17 votes
Agent Venom (unduped)
0%
Hawkeye (unduped)
0%
Gamora (unduped)
0%
BlackBolt (unduped)
0%
War Machine (unduped)
0%
No One, Wait for new Champion
13%
Willjackson167abo2aLord_CronossFowlerjl 4 votes

Comments

• RazorJazz9RazorJazz9 Posts: 23
    edited July 2017
    Magik (unduped)
    In my view Magik has higher preference
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Magik (unduped)
    Magik is your first second choice :D
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Magik (unduped)
    Magik but I would accept RR.
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    Magik (unduped)
    magik for her utility
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Magik (unduped)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2_xWTSyCuU is the way!
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Rocket Racoon (duped 30)
    Rocket is love, Rocket is life!
  • RazorJazz9RazorJazz9 Posts: 23
    Magik (unduped)
    Thank You Everyone Magik It is
  • R0ID_RAGER0ID_RAGE Posts: 37
    RazorJazz9 wrote: »
    My first r4/40 is Wolverine (duped 10)
    PLEASE FEEL FREE FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS IN COMMENTS

next time how about you post your poll's or questions in the appropriate section instead of spamming the alliance recruitment thread seeing as your post has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with recruiting...
    Obviously you're not illiterate since you read & replied to the comments in here so what's your excuse for posting irrelevant stuff in the recruitment section?
  • KLee_Plu5KLee_Plu5 Posts: 34
    Rank 4 your Magik now. Prepare her to become one of your best defenders once she gets awakened or duped.