**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Accidentally opened T4CC

Help, I just finished act 5 and received 7 T4cc, while trying to open one, the game was lagging so bad I accidentally opened all seven, I tried contacting Kabam but got a general message. Everyone knows how hard it is to get T4CC and I just want my account roll back. This is the first time Submitting a ticket to Kabam and I really needed this handled. Please please help.

Comments

• ghostgigi2ghostgigi2 Posts: 37
    hi @HERVE_LEANDRE

they can't do nothing
  • HERVE_LEANDREHERVE_LEANDRE Posts: 48
    Yeah, seem like Kabam rather keep customers unhappy. This is going to kill my drive for this game. I can say I will not be spending money on this game. And will contact Apple to see if I can get a refund fot everything I bought since July 4th
  • TankRT83TankRT83 Posts: 109
    So you’re complaining that you got the 7 Tier 4 Class Catalysts that you obtained for completing Act 5? Hate to see what you’d do if you didn’t get them 🙄
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Help, I just finished act 5 and received 7 T4cc, while trying to open one, the game was lagging so bad I accidentally opened all seven, I tried contacting Kabam but got a general message. Everyone knows how hard it is to get T4CC and I just want my account roll back. This is the first time Submitting a ticket to Kabam and I really needed this handled. Please please help.

I don't get what the actual problem is? They won't let you re-roll because you probably didn't get what you wanted and you just want another chance.
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    I'm guessing he doesn't want any of his cats going into overflow which he probably does now that he opened all 7
    I guess some of y'all are not aware of the overheating and lagging. Causing screen to lock
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Forgive me, but how did this happen? To open 1 , you drag it from the top left to the center and let it spin. To open all of them, you tap the button on the bottom right. How did lag cause your issue?
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    So you opened 7x T4CC, didn't get what you wanted, and you want to try again?
    You can't "accidentaly" open all crystals instead of one, because to open all you press a button, while to open one, you drag and drop.
    That's what I mean. I didn't get to spin. I load up crystals. Screen got stuck. Tapped screen a few times, but no response. Closed the game out. Let device cool off a bit. Went back in and saw no crystals. Check inventory and notice all the additional t4cc. I don't mind the t4cc I got because it's mostly mystic and mutant. But I didn't want any overflow. Now I'm force to rank up champs.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I don’t see what the problem is?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

Hello,

If you submitted a ticket, please wait for a response to the issue there. We cannot assist with in-game account related issues on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.