**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW Node 30

2»

Comments

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    This is the second thread about node 30 that you've trolled with "get gud" posts. As said in the other thread, the community in general is fine letting the whales in tier 1 keep the node. You're using max boosts and have a deep roster of r4 and r5 duped champs. Once you get down to tier 4 options are much more limited. I'm not discounting the importance of Elite Skills, but be a little honest - when the master guys who are now telling us we need to try harder had accounts like ours they weren't facing this content.

Also, given the scandals in the top allies I take their "get gud" with a grain of salt. Pay war opponents to place 2* defense? Buy items with scammed units? Have a pilot on a VPN fight for you? No thanks.
  • RJ03RJ03 Posts: 67
    TheKiryu wrote: »
    Mattylo wrote: »
    So far seen many of these "this node is easy" replies in these forums but not one person providing proof to these unbelievable skills.

Tier 1 thru 3 this node is a completely different monster. In tier 4 we could manage 1/2 deaths depending who was placed etc. Not in tier 3 its almosts a give in to die 3 times unless we get a good matchup.

Also i have placed my 5/65 Magik with MD 5 there and nobody has gotten passed it since this node was introduced. So thats 5 or so wars now. So this "easy" replies are laughable because the proof is in the data not your trolling on the forums.

Anyone who warred us got their proof. If ur asking me or other players to go against alliance guidelines and provide step by step on how to beat it. U can keep waiting :)

dude for real, if your not here to help, just get out dont be a moron... blabla its easy blabla.. no video no proof... blabla im the best... blabla pm me but i dont give guidelines..blabla... its a bs node, why you think all this people are angry about this? its not normal, and should be reviewed...
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    It’s not about get good or have a big roster. I get that no one has all the champs ranked.

And that’s why the biggest point I empathise is give up on designated paths or idea that trinity will carry you through all content.

Actually coordinate the rank ups you do, don’t just rank blade or any other shiny champ cause you like them, rank them with current meta in mind, play as a team, change attack paths every war based on champions each player has.

And I’m extremely sorry but none of us was born with huge rosters or incredible mcoc fighting skill.

Work through the problem instead of dropping dead and cry.

Instead of threads like node 30 is bad and broken we as community should be opening threads like - how to counter node 30, and so on.

I , by no means like to defend Kabam, and calling them out on actual game related issues is what got me my bars on profile, but I also welcome challenge and like pushing myself , the node is not walk through the park, but so wasn’t rol, rotl, lol, previous aw nodes (like 24,44,etc) or even old aw format nodes, and every time people raged about that, but eventually learned to deal with it.

Same trend goes to more difficult champions to fight.

Rage posts about og spider, nc , Mordo, Dormammu, so on and so forth - we all figured them out, pl rage now about IMIW and domino... few months will pass and there will be next champ... and next...

I guess what I am saying is that I much more encourage trying to stand up to a challenge and get through it not dropping down and crying to Kabam as soon as you see one
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    So far seen many of these "this node is easy" replies in these forums but not one person providing proof to these unbelievable skills.

Tier 1 thru 3 this node is a completely different monster. In tier 4 we could manage 1/2 deaths depending who was placed etc. Not in tier 3 its almosts a give in to die 3 times unless we get a good matchup.

Also i have placed my 5/65 Magik with MD 5 there and nobody has gotten passed it since this node was introduced. So thats 5 or so wars now. So this "easy" replies are laughable because the proof is in the data not your trolling on the forums.

Anyone who warred us got their proof. If ur asking me or other players to go against alliance guidelines and provide step by step on how to beat it. U can keep waiting :)

Nobody said stey by step. Recording a fight doesnt explain anything unless you provode commentary or notes. So get off your high horse.

When all these alliances we face cant get it done yet always people claiming on the forums they have no issues. Wonder why so many post about node 30 then.....

Also never said it couldnt be done bc as mentioned in my post it depends who is placed there. But when node 30 is harder than the actual boss node it makes no sense.

If u spent as much time and energy practicing and trying to figure out how to beat it as you do complaining on forums you would have no issues with the node by now

By the bars on your profile looks like you may need to find something better to do with you time bc youre clearly not on here to help the community.

Complaining and sharing my experiences with the other players running into an issue the majority of the community is having is not the same. As i mentioned trolling the boards is just something people like you do to make themselves feel better and thats fine. I hope its working.

Complaining about lack of information regarding issues was what got me the bars, but good try

Well good luck in season 3. Hopefully you guys dont run into the same issue at the end as you did last season since everythings so easy for you guys really not sure how that must have happen :)
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    This node makes war not fun anymore. It's a poorly designed node meant to stop people. Kabam now says out of nowhere that they don't want alliances clearing 100%. Why? No idea. They don't say. In the old war map, the hardest nodes like thorns and slashed tires were on the top and far right of the map. Those nodes didn't need to be cleared to reach the boss. That worked out nicely. Alliances who wanted to 100% the map were able, but if alliances thought the nodes were too tough, skip them and still reach boss. This current map design is backwards. The hardest nodes are in the middle, and they link left and right. Nobody can progress or kill the boss if node 30 isn't taken down. This is bad design. It makes no sense. It takes the fun out of war when players have to spend 15 items and then feel useless for not being able to take the node down. This is a game and should be fun. It should be make you want to throw your phone. We send 3 people to that node in tier 3 and nobody can take it down because it's horribly designed.
    To that I can agree. Tier 4-5 should not have these as buffed. Probably each new mini should have one of the nodes removed(in case of 30 either masochism or cornered)

And yes, I get that rosters are not big. But at the same time, they are not tiny either. I have a flatmate who plays casual gold 1 now.

And ally was facing same problems on new nodes. As soon as he thought their officers how to plan awa , take down all ranked champs of each player, plan paths each war based on that, changing them each war keeping their defence in mind. So on and so forth. And they get through much better now.

What I am trying to push in peoples minds is that u don’t just magically have the ability to get through hard content , awa more than ever actually demands some planning and coordination. And as a whole, I actually think it is much better for game, and certainly seems more fun.

Also no my aw expenses have not increased.

Being in tier 1, yes I boost often to minise the deaths. And I do purchase many of the larger ones with $

How ever u still can get smaller ones just for playing the game, and using loyalty,

Class power boosts, and aw special boosts are more important than ever, and lucky for all they are free(loyalty)
    We have not given more than 1 death on 30 each war. Really don’t understand why ppl are fussing so much about it

This was your way of initially contributing to this thread. Now you want to act like you were misunderstood by me and others when in reality you just wanted to help. Maybe next time start with your suggestions rather then patting yourself on the back when you belong to the top 1% who is clearly not the ones having this issue at the moment.
    U complain when I just make a general statement that not all have the issue
    U complain when I actually try to help

Seems to me Ull complain regardless what I say for the pure reason that I don’t share your mindset.

Can’t help those who don’t want to be helped, so rather than arguing with me, perhaps read above 2 previous posts I made , and contribute yourself.

Agree , don’t agree, add or don’t, but do something *constructive and contribute* to the topic at hand rather than give in your dislike at me
    edited July 2018
    You seem to have selective reading abilities to favor your standpoint. Im pointing out how you started your contribution to this thread which caused the back and forth. My suggestion now that youve decided to actually be helpful is to maybe try that approach next time when you obviously know people are frustrated.

• Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Kiryu the an excilent player. He’s one of the best lol fighters and source of information.
  • @TheKiryu stop being an attention hog.
  • MissMissyMissMissy Posts: 78

If u spent as much time and energy practicing and trying to figure out how to beat it as you do complaining on forums you would have no issues with the node by now

By the bars on your profile looks like you may need to find something better to do with you time bc youre clearly not on here to help the community.

Complaining and sharing my experiences with the other players running into an issue the majority of the community is having is not the same. As i mentioned trolling the boards is just something people like you do to make themselves feel better and thats fine. I hope its working.

Complaining about lack of information regarding issues was what got me the bars, but good try

I could not be behind bars with a better person >:)<3
  • chilangocabronchilangocabron Posts: 34
    @TheKiryu big props to you for your skills and for being an elite player but there is only 1% of you. The rest of us are having the pain and difficulty with node 30, this isn’t about skill anymore or just I screw up on one fight, is every fight and there is no reason why we have to use every damn item to make it past this node, it is just bs that Kabam gets away with stuff like this and people just take it. We are a community of players looking to have fun playing this game but javing nodes changed takes the fun away and stresses players out.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Issue here is broken Character -- DOmino block break.. Everything else can be solved / defeated
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Best general advise I can give for this new aw map is...

Rather than having a set path per player , and then picking less bad options(for ur aw attack team), try picking best path suitable based on your attack options(vary for each war based
    On who is placed on def)

I have changed up paths depending on defenses in my bg ever since the new war was created to show minibosses. I don’t understand bgs that just pre-assign all paths. That leads to over spending.

But node 30 is a whole different issue. If it wasn’t for void (or massive boosting), we would still see more complaints about node 24