**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Down? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    Comeon plzz i need to finish my two nodes in aw it will end in 20 mins
  • Kabam, the past year(s) we have seen a lot of issues (like now, again!). Your message when this happens is : Problems connecting to network. Please check your connection.

Can you please change this to: "We are having server difficulties and we are on it now".
    That feels less like it is causing by us.

Thank you

spu5dk1c4oi2.png
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Is there anything kabam can do right? Its like this company really cant do anything.

Does emergency maintenance count?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Hey All,

We are currently investigating the cause of this right now. Please stay tuned, and we'll update you all as soon as possible.

Hey Mike you guys never update us on what is going on. It’s alwyas just game down, game up. You told us you were going to be more transparent. You still never told us what happened to that 12 hour outage from a couple weeks back. How come you never tell us the root causes?
  • I’d say it feels like only yesterday that I saw the same “check your network” notice, but that would be an exaggeration... it was the day BEFORE yesterday...
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Kabam is technically helping us. You may ask how? Well currently you cant play the game, and if your phone was overheating due to the game, well now it isnt :)
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    ChiknLoVr wrote: »
    LMAO... you guys are SOOOOO fast to merge the thread, but to actually take care of an in-game issue or to even respond...?!?!?! Non-existent.

BTW how long did it take to fix Captain Marvel's L2... year and a half as an example. List goes on and on

I mean, merging threads is a lot easier than fixing a bug. Also, I wouldn't want the community team trying to find the cause of the game outage or fixing it... That's a recipe for disaster! :tongue:

True, please give us info ASAP when there is any news
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    zhzxgdvug0mb.jpeg
  • SonnybrooksSonnybrooks Posts: 24
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    if u used a boost today, before maintenance, it’s your fault. This happens every Tuesday.

this is *EMERGENCY* maintenance. Not scheduled maintenance. learn the difference between the two. it's best if you know what you're talking about before you speak up and give out misinformation.

Lol. Yes I am referring to the “emergency maintenance” prior to the scheduled Tuesday maintenance. Happens every week. Genius.
  • ChiknLoVrChiknLoVr Posts: 51
    Ok well I just calmed down lol, I suggest we all are F2P players and the constant issues like this won't add stress and take happiness away from our day to day lives.
  • RollingxbigshotRollingxbigshot Posts: 106
    I just got done beating LOL venompool and the game goes down. He better still be dead when the game comes back up because this is really frustrating! If my blade is dead and venompool is still up I need to get my boost and a revive for the trouble. Check out the link and see for yourself
    https://youtu.be/xzhxGnAEFhQ
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    OxC wrote: »
    I’m not sure what the rules are on this - I just activated four boosts to do a few runs of uncollected monthly event last level. 2 mins later, game is down. Will Kabam give me my items back? They will still be active now - can’t get on the game to contact support though... super useful. sach2pyicezr.png

U dead
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    if u used a boost today, before maintenance, it’s your fault. This happens every Tuesday.

While its true that extended maintenance is done on tuesday, it starts at around 8 pm MST. It shouldn't start for another 8 hours, so something must be wrong.
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    The game is terrible now...
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    How am I supposed to finish the Evangeline lily challenge?

We still have about 20 hours, let's hope this issue is fixed in MUCH less than that!
  • Game_NinjaGame_Ninja Posts: 25
    The game went down AGAIN! Just as we were trying to wrap up AQ!
  • RollingxbigshotRollingxbigshot Posts: 106
    I just got done beating LOL venompool and the game goes down. He better still be dead when the game comes back up because this is really frustrating! If my blade is dead and venompool is still up I need to get my boost and a revive for the trouble. Check out the link and see for yourself
    https://youtu.be/xzhxGnAEFhQ
  • SeetheevilSeetheevil Posts: 66
    May be its not the game down; its the earths whole net that is broken game works like a charm for me.

• Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
    ChiknLoVr wrote: »
    LMAO... you guys are SOOOOO fast to merge the thread, but to actually take care of an in-game issue or to even respond...?!?!?! Non-existent.

BTW how long did it take to fix Captain Marvel's L2... year and a half as an example. List goes on and on

I mean, merging threads is a lot easier than fixing a bug. Also, I wouldn't want the community team trying to find the cause of the game outage or fixing it... That's a recipe for disaster! :tongue:

Considering the power sucking hand warmer my iPhone has been for the last 12 days, I say give them a shot.
  • HARON07HARON07 Posts: 7
    i was playing the pym event at masters and suddenly the game crashed so i was not able to play and its an hour event so i lost it so how do i put a ticket to kabam it happend at 12.48am ist 18 july
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Just wondering these maintainance are out of nowhere or they were scheduled for like 30 minutes before actually begins? The thing is i only see the maintainance posts after the game goes down about several minutes later.
    Do admins in forum know about these before or was suddenly called and then "Hey forum admin, Kabam here, the game just went down and we dont know why. Post in the forum tells everyone about it now!"?
This discussion has been closed.