**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game crashing at the end of fights [Under Investigation]

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Hinky stuff! Champ filter floating in the center of my roster unable to close it. Still booted randomly. Getting frustrated! Booted when picking champs for a bout...when picking a bout...at the end of a bout...
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Samsung Galaxy S4 (sorry)
  • PK21PK21 Posts: 9
    Getting kicked out after fights constantly

Galaxy s7 edge
  • WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    REALLY MODS?
    Still no update on this incredible BS?!
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    AND SO WHAT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????'

WHAT MUST DO A CUSTOMER TO BE HEARD??????????????????
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Be patient? After all it is a holiday week end.
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Be patient? After all it is a holiday week end.

ACTUALLY first post about this problem is of ONE month ago!

I assume you are an APPLE user -.-
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    This BS keeps happening on android! And I'm deeply disappointed by the low priority these bugs are treated from Kabam's dev team.
  • BQuBQu Posts: 32
    Galaxy tab A
    Android 6.0.1
    Crashes all the time, no matter where I am.
    My network is ok, example Netflix is working fine.
  • BQuBQu Posts: 32
    It's really bad now, only few minutes in game and it crashes. How can I do next war!?
  • Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    BQu wrote: »
    It's really bad now, only few minutes in game and it crashes. How can I do next war!?

find the strongest 3g/4g singnal... get off wifi and dont move from the spot till your done.. lol
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Mine crashed just trying to login (after needing to restart due to a post-fight freeze) this morning.
  • Same here, my game crash many times at the end of the fight, it happen in all game modes. I've just got it in this morning AW and have shared some of my screenshots in "crash report"
    LG V10 (F600L)
    Android 6
  • I have the same issue, and it's only getting worse! Seems to be worse in questing, though it happens in Arena as well.

I'm using a Huawei P9 on Android 6.0.
    My husband uses the same phone and has no problems... How is that possible?
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I think it's only certain accounts that are suffering this problem. It is sth with their servers, I am 100% sure of it. I only have problems on droid, tho. We need to find out what we have in common besides just android.
  • Mike8mn123dudeMike8mn123dude Posts: 33
    I've been crashing every other battle today on my Droid. Live in country, connection switches frequently between 3g and 4g.
    ps4jbzqod3zp.png
    yesterday in aq.. lost half life.. this is NOT FAIR and I'm really really TIRED of all these fu**ing problems!!!!!!!!!!!
    Still happening.........
    Still happening.........
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Still happening...

Galaxy S5, newest update. 14.0 for the game.
  • Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    I've been crashing every other battle today on my Droid. Live in country, connection switches frequently between 3g and 4g.

bad luck man... Kabams solution is for you to move to an area with good if not 100% bullet proof coverage... and dont you dare switch between wifi and 4g ... thats only for iOS users... fk this sh*t..
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Mods should be ashamed of their coverage of this thread. Over a month since it's been addressed with no updates. For shame
  • Dmo1973Dmo1973 Posts: 43
    Well, 14.0 certainly didn't fix it. Happened 3 times on playing through Heroic on the new monthly quest.

Droid Turbo 2 Android 7.0
    Same ****, different day. No VPN = can't play this game.
    @Il_JooO Actually, I'm android. but hey you can say what you'd like. I also updated my phone by buying a new one so that I did have as many problems either. Went from a Galaxy S5 to a brand new Galaxy S8+. And never looked back.
    Speedbump wrote: »
    @Il_JooO Actually, I'm android. but hey you can say what you'd like. I also updated my phone by buying a new one so that I did have as many problems either. Went from a Galaxy S5 to a brand new Galaxy S8+. And never looked back.

I'm on Galaxy S7, I would never buy a phone just for a game..

anyway with new update for now it's not happening.. I'll post it back if it happens again
    I didn't buy a new phone for this game, but It definitely was a plus
  • Riise81Riise81 Posts: 32
    I've got an s8 and have been having these issues for weeks, I've put a ticket in but heard nothing, how long can this possibly take
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Same: crashing at the end of a fight.
    Sometimes, when I log back, I says I recover the NEXT fight (which had not even started to load)

Ipad Air
    iOS 10.3.2
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    I'm on Galaxy S7, I would never buy a phone just for a game..

anyway with new update for now it's not happening.. I'll post it back if it happens again

Guess what??!
    AQ again, Ultron again!!!! WTF KABAM!!!!!!
    I'm really pissed off!!