**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost Rider’s immunity

Ghost Rider is literally a man of flames with no blood.

How can fire be poisoned? Fire kills poison.. .....HellO?

We need to make Ghost Rider’s immunity to poison a thing because it should’ve already been put in place.

Why hold back on this? Vision is poison immune, bleed immune, can power lock, power drain, and fate seal..

Literally the only thing is that he can’t regen.

Comments

• Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    Not being immune to coldsnap makes sense.

Not being immune to poison, doesn’t.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    He should be immune to poison and absorb incinerate the same way Red Hulk does.
    Either way, I still love my GR :smile:
  • BumbunyonBumbunyon Posts: 42
    I agree, but there must always be balance in the force. The trinity doesn't need that much more more power
  • MaldorovMaldorov Posts: 19
    Lol, the unholy trinity. But yes, in every gr thing I've ever known, he was actually attracted to spreading fire with himself at the very center of the spreading. He is an immortal demonic angel of fire with a flaming skull amd fire abilities, he should have fire absorbtion similar to red hulk but not quite the same. As to poison immunity, only dr voodoo's spirit venom should be able to poison him as it is a mystical form of poisoning which isn't really poison. It's an ethereal corruption that destroys the target's mind and soul. He ought to be incinerate immune with poison resistance. He does still have blood, but only as his counterpart self regardless of what the game says. As a side note, domino is a bigger problem with her block breaking on her normal hits. Heavy hits were made for the purpose of doing that, it sucks when trying to bait. Her sig ability needs a little bit of adjustment to how often it can trigger, needs a timer to determine when it is able to trigger and when it can't. As for gr, just give him the immunities he should've already had at the beginning.
  • MaldorovMaldorov Posts: 19
    The synergies of the unholy trinity ought to be adjusted to move away from it being the apex team already consisting of 3 god tier champs, 2 of them being the in the top 5 champs overall
  • andymk514andymk514 Posts: 10
    Games don't have to reflect every **** detail ma friend
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    I agree 50%. That 50 being that yes Ghost Rider should be immune to poison. I get that a game shouldn't have "every f-ing detail" like someone up there said. (too bad this place doesn't have a rolling eye emoji) BUT it makes sense as to why he should be immune to poison. NOW with that being said, I don't think it's a priority it should be on their "to do" list. Ghost Rider is perfectly fine right now, I know my 5* one has saved me from a lot of things even without him being duped. Focus on the iOS and Android overheating issue, then the champs that should be getting a bit buffing then fix some things that are common sense like GR. Those are my two cents.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Dude up there said vision has Fate seal? Lol or did I read that wrong?
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    Dude up there said vision has Fate seal? Lol or did I read that wrong?

I ignored it, blaming it on prob a simple mistake lol

• Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    Who said anything about priority? We know Kabam goes by their own priorities lol or do we think that we can shift them? 🤷‍♂️

By now I thought it was pretty simple to jus add an immunity for the next update.. It’s a game, not a science project.. jus put some codes in and let the computer do the majority..

Anyway, we can make more “buff carnage” threads until we’re blue in the face but what good has that shown us? Any changes? But if I make a post about Ghost Rider having something not too big to overpower anything I get chastised and laughed at.. 😐.

As far as the fate seal I read that he did have fate seal. It’s been about a month or so ago so idk where it was but it was more than jus heal block and power lock, maybe that’s what they assumed fate seal to be as if that’s all it is? Idk.

I’m jus glad I didn’t need him to be poison immune to become uncollected lol
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    I never understood him not being immune to fire and poison. Dormamu, Phoenix, and GR should convert incinerate to power or furies. Iceman should be immune to coldsnap too.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    here we go again...some guy with fire on his head makes him automatically immune to fire....and is human and turns to demon isnt immune to poison cause of that......