**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine Fix/Update

Guillotine’s heal reversal has an issue when against flash type of regen charactors such as Maphisto and Magik..Also when fighting long fights such as Wolvorine in the Realm of Ledgends doesnt gain more souls after she removes 6% of the opponents max health after using 16 souls making the charactor useless
Her health steal needs a buff to its current state..Very small things to make a mediocre champion into a decent champion to have

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    RebelWren wrote: »
    Guillotine’s heal reversal has an issue when against flash type of regen charactors such as Maphisto and Magik..

No it doesn't... it works perfectly normally
    RebelWren wrote: »
    Also when fighting long fights such as Wolvorine in the Realm of Ledgends doesnt gain more souls after she removes 6% of the opponents max health after using 16 souls making the charactor useless

Not sure what you're talking about, but very sure you're doing it wrong
  • iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    Guillotine is working fine. There are other crappy champs that do require attention
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Sorry OP but she seems to be working fine. Maybe you ran into a bug or don't understand her correctly but I haven't seen any issues with her. There's tons of bugs in game right now so she might be suffering from a random one or two but I haven't seen it yet. She's a good champ but not over powered.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I agree that she needs some adjustment to her soul gathering process for longer fights, but she's not bad at all either.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    I have a 4* 5/50 sig99 guilly. In story quest she is always stealing health, in eq it happens rarely and In Aq/aw I have not seen her steal any health in months. I have never seen her s2 reverse mephesto regen, but against magik the regen reversal must be active when limbo expires.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Mephisto doesn't take damage while healing... so all Guillotine can do is prevent him from regenerating, but not reverse his healing.