**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Prestige Calculator Broken for IMIW & Domino

mike867mike867 Posts: 508 ★★
I tried the prestige bot on line chat and the prestige calculator on mbch website; both don't show prestige for IMIW or Domino. Anybody has updates on this?

Comments

• Delta_14Delta_14 Posts: 64
    By entering ‘guess infinity’ and ‘guess domino’ I was able to find both on the Line bot. Both seem to be available from the drop down menu on mbch. I would suggest you try again?
  • Delta_14Delta_14 Posts: 64
    From playing around with MBCH (which is easier than PrestigeBot for me to do right now), it seems they have values for some sig/star levels and not others. I would imagine this is due to lack of data, given that they're new champs. I'm not familiar with how the people that create these tools collect their data, but I imagine they rely on submissions from the community...
  • iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    What do u expect. IMIW and Domino are both broken champs!
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    edited July 2018
    When champs are broken.... of course the calculator breaks too.

jxhaaso4yow2.jpeg
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★

jxhaaso4yow2.jpeg

Blade has higher prestige than spark
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    gohard123 wrote: »

Blade has higher prestige than spark

I should have put kamala khan... 😂
  • 4* champs are very hard to add, but they are the simplest as they require the least amount of points. With a single awakened data point at rank 5 I can add them.

The health of the data set is really dependent on the need for the data, and 4* data isn’t seen as needed by top tier players, at least from a prestige perspective. It’s unfortunate but reality, and new champs are added very slowly as 4*.

I’ll put out a request for the 4* points I need and see if anyone can get them for me.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Kabam has said that they are interested into adding a way for players to find their prestige in game. But I don't know how long it will be.