**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Any serious software company would rollback the update and go back to the latest safest version of the game. I know this would bring issues like missing quests and other features, but I think it is worthy.
    All this craziness about overheating devices is almost unreal at this moment. Is this game even safe to install?
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    The new content added to game where you get points if you increases your game play for loyalty. No game warning about possible damage to devices if you play this game, but play a bit more now we have added new content on a unstable game

nice transparency kabam
  • SaikologicalSaikological Posts: 45
    edited July 2018
    any update? @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_
    the death silence is not making things better so let us know what kind progress you are making, if any at all.

edit - and by update i dont mean your normal useless messages about prio blah blah, but i mean something real and useful.
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Why our devices are actually heating up? What technical feature causes this issue?
  • WrathWrath Posts: 0
    Hello everyone,

So as we all know this game has been crashing quite a bit for many users. For me it happens every 30 min or so and even though it
    is frustrating, i can deal with it and just relog back into the game. Today however, my phone crashed from playing the game and took an hour to turn back on. This is getting crazy. Does anyone know if this game actually negatively affects your iphone? Should I uninstall this app? This is very concerning.
  • Ir0nFatherIr0nFather Posts: 19
    I have the same overheating issue. Using latest iOS etc.
    This same issue (overheating and quick drain on battery) exists with Kabam’s other similar game - Transformers Forged to Fight. Unfortunately, these issues existed since the early days of the game and still haven’t been fixed. Game has been around for over a year.
  • I’m having the issue and if it’s going to damage my phone I feel we should be aware of it. Then you’d be talking about a whole new kind of compensation.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    No so long you don’t play.
  • MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    I stop play for plus 10min ... see this0w8p6er5gdiq.jpg

Today Marvel trucos twit this :
    https://t.co/B5gCrWkUDS
  • JokerYuYuJokerYuYu Posts: 11
    I do not understand Kabam's lack of intelligence to solve this problem, if it were something that affected her quickly it would be corrected, but a defect that is affecting millions of iOS players it takes weeks to correct, it is very amateurish of that company.
  • JokerYuYuJokerYuYu Posts: 11
    I do not understand Kabam's lack of intelligence to solve this problem, if it were something that affected her quickly it would be corrected, but a defect that is affecting millions of iOS players it takes weeks to correct, it is very amateurish of that company.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    It's taking this long because the issue is very hard to isolate and reproduce.
    It doesn't affect all devices. It doesn't affect all iOS versions. It doesn't behave the same for everyone.

My phone, for example, has times when it gets hot from 3 AQ fights or 3 arena series, and it has times when I play for an hour and it's as cold as taking it from the fridge.

This behaviour makes it harder to identify the exact source of the overheating issue, hence making it very difficult to fix. You can't fix something that you can't reproduce.
  • KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    I upgraded today to beta3 from ios 12
    Playing an hour now without a problem.
    @Kabam Miike
    Roll back? Before never burn it so. Roll back and re devolpment new contenets
  • DanielguimilDanielguimil Posts: 17
    Maledrac wrote: »
    Roll back? Before never burn it so. Roll back and re devolpment new contenets

Of course the roll back has to be done. Anyone with minimal IT experience (in my case over 20 years in management) knows that if you run into a major production problem and can not fix it, the only option is to roll back to the latest version and run the tests again before uploading the corrected version.
  • DanielguimilDanielguimil Posts: 17
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    It's taking this long because the issue is very hard to isolate and reproduce.
    It doesn't affect all devices. It doesn't affect all iOS versions. It doesn't behave the same for everyone.

My phone, for example, has times when it gets hot from 3 AQ fights or 3 arena series, and it has times when I play for an hour and it's as cold as taking it from the fridge.

This behaviour makes it harder to identify the exact source of the overheating issue, hence making it very difficult to fix. You can't fix something that you can't reproduce.

It does not affect all devices.
    - All my friends who use iOS have the overheating problem.

It does not affect all iOS versions.
    - 11.3, 11.4 and 12.0 is enough to say that all the latest versions have this problem.

It does not behave the same for everyone.
    - Overheating for all iOS users.

My phone, for example, has times when it gets hot from 3 AQ fights or 3 arena series, and it's times when I play for an hour and it's cold as I take it from the fridge.
    - The same thing happens to me and my friends. And when it starts to overheat in 3 fights, you ask your friends and it's the same with them. Probably or are trying to fix the problem in production or they have some problem in the servers that demand even more the local processing of smartphones.

This behavior makes it harder to identify the exact source of the overheating issue, hence making it very difficult to fix. You can not fix something that you can not reproduce.
    - Roll back to the last version that did not have the problem and try to reproduce the error before promoting a new version. During those 15 days with problems, they promoted changes in the game as new events, changes in infinity streak from arenas, new bugs, etc
  • masteRRonimasteRRoni Posts: 66
    Just shut down the game untill the problem is solved,we don't want to put our health and phone in to danger!!!
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    masteRRoni wrote: »
    Just shut down the game untill the problem is solved,we don't want to put our health and phone in to danger!!!

Pointless comment.
    1) players can show restraint and save their devices by nit playing
    2) not everyone playing is experiencing the issues

It is however a progressing thing that’s going on. More and more weird glitches are popping up now. Game crashes out a lot more, heating is ever there, but not always at the same rate, blocks are dropping, evades and dashes happen at random, heavies are not charging, it gets more and more and more with every passing day.
    Short bursts of playing is what I can do mostly. And only on iPad, phone is going into immediate stove mode when I start the game...
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Hi @Ad0ra_, if you have no updates, please say no update. It's not useful information for the community to say "We don't have any information at this time." especially since it's been 2 days after your last update post. How can you NOT have anything to share after 2 days?
  • Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
    Day 16. Still not resolved.

We are now closer to the next update than the original problem.
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    Overheating , shutdowns problems

This thread is 75 pages long, i do suggest you start reading from page 63 for info ,comments ,pics

The frist update from Kabam is o page 29,

For each devices has different tolerance for each player

It seems to be getting worse the more you play

reduce your game time , reduces the risk of damage to your device

Not safe. Play at your own risk, your device is in jeopardy.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Full transparency is a necessity at this point (long overdue actually) your secret beta forum is ridiculous. I believe we would all like to know exactly how the beta is going even if the forum is read only for those not participating... I assume that’s possible. If it’s not possible to make it read only for those not participating, who cares. We are desperate for information. Any information
    I mean, if we can’t enjoy playing the game at least we will have more things to read ABOUT the game…
  • Kry0hKry0h Posts: 22
    I use an iphone 7 to play mcoc. After about 40 minutes of grinding arenas, my phone would start getting really warm, and my screen would freeze, making the loading wheel and black screen appear as if my battery ran out. I would get back into mcoc to continue my grinding, when it says an error occurred and I would automatically lose the round. please fix
    edited July 2018
    this is issue ( also android .... sigh ..):

dv6pf8idqjmz.jpg

but........

STOP IT ALLLLLLL!!!!

I Have fix it !!!

bpz1x8j4yy73.jpg

:D:D:D:D need more?
  • QizjQizj Posts: 0
    I’m trying to grin for void in arena and I can’t even play for more than hour with my phone over heating and crashing! When are you guys gonna fix this !?
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    I’m in the negotiation stage. iOS users, excluding iPhone X it seems, are missing on Void basic arena. What are we supposed to do if we want him? Don’t you think it’s unfair we don’t have a chance to get the champs we were waiting to grind for? @Kabam Miike
    Ponyboy wrote: »
    I’m in the negotiation stage. iOS users, excluding iPhone X it seems, are missing on Void basic arena. What are we supposed to do if we want him? Don’t you think it’s unfair we don’t have a chance to get the champs we were waiting to grind for? @Kabam Miike

Not actually to the exclusion of iPhone X. Plenty of those are having the same issue
This discussion has been closed.