**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LAUNCHING JULY 15: Peak Milestones and Alliance Quests Update Discussion Thread

1789101113»

Comments

• Is this the same with alliance war that we have to participate at least 5 alliance quest to be eligible to receive rewards?
  • shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84
    I haven't yet seen a post about this but they have changed the price of certain items in glory store.
    There has been a price INCREASE in buying T4 Basic Catalyst shards!
    What's the use of giving us supposedly higher glory in the new reward update, when you increase the price of the 1 thing which
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I haven't yet seen a post about this but they have changed the price of certain items in glory store.
    What's the use of giving us supposedly higher glory in the new reward update, when you increase the price of the 1 thing that people tend to spend the most glory for?
    This is bad :(

I don't see an obvious price increase on T4B fragments in the glory store. The first bunch is 500, the second bunch is 510, then 540, then 590. My recollection is that is what the price has been for a while.

Check again.
    The third one is now 578, instead o 540.
    Fourth one is 684, instead of 590, and so on.
  • shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84
    Also, any clarification on the price INCREASE of T4BC in glory store?
    Is it intentional, or did KABAM accidentally ommited one price in between T4BC Shards purchade between the second and third purchase?
    If its the former, the prices have increased significantly for purchasing T4BC, for which there was no announcement & effectively nulls the increased glory awarded to us...
  • I haven't yet seen a post about this but they have changed the price of certain items in glory store.
    What's the use of giving us supposedly higher glory in the new reward update, when you increase the price of the 1 thing which
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    What's the use of giving us supposedly higher glory in the new reward update, when you increase the price of the 1 thing that people tend to spend the most glory for?
    This is bad :(

I don't see an obvious price increase on T4B fragments in the glory store. The first bunch is 500, the second bunch is 510, then 540, then 590. My recollection is that is what the price has been for a while.

Check again.
    The third one is now 578, instead o 540.
    Fourth one is 684, instead of 590, and so on.

Hmm, that's a bug. We're on it and will get this corrected as soon as we can! Thank you for pointing it out!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Just a word. I'm really enjoying the new system. Besides switching things up, the Rewards are better in alot of aspects.
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    What are the chances the "1" flag on AQ and Arena wins goes away at any point in the next few days?
  • KarakanliKarakanli Posts: 82
    Just a Short question:
    After reaching every Peak milestone, where can I see the sum of points achieved by the complete ally. Havent found it so I really need to calculate on my own? 😳
    Thanks in advance guys!
  • ShalehanShalehan Posts: 15
    @Kabam Miike when are u gonna change the cost of the t4b glory store..???nearly a week passed without any update...