**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Node 30 in AW is insane!

You guys must modify cornered from 200% more power to 50% more power. Also change Masochism from 5% regenerate to 1%. This is the hardest node on the map, even harder than the boss node.

Comments

• CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    It is ridiculous indeed. Seen two R5 Medusas there the past two wars. Good freaking luck.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    CoachLed wrote: »
    Virtually impossible without the right champ. That is not how things should be. You shouldn’t have to have a certain champ in order to beat a certain node. I’m not saying make it easier. I’m saying make it manageable for more than just Void.

I am right here, tell me about it!!
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    I take this node, and today was the first time that I've needed help in no idea how long. R5 Medusa - Lessons were learnt from it. It's 300% power gain in t2 so even worse, and while it's a quality challenge I wouldn't mind if they took even one of the nodes of it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Im ryl one the aspekt of evolution or what it Call dont alow u to blok and with Medusa one u either need MS to get thuget it and even then u also need MD and so one it a BS node
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    A guy in my bg gets through that node no problem with sparky, blade, and mephisto. Haven’t seen him die yet to it
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    Can say one Think im just take Down node. 30 with boss from buffe and it wher pretty bad becasse forget one of the node ther didt so im in the end never crt. So it take my Sl alot of time to kil it. Lucky it wher a cysklops and im Not make a mistake with evade sp. But. Take masvi blok danmged becasse nofing blok pentrin

I think your phone is overheating. It’s mangling all your text!
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    Can say one Think im just take Down node. 30 with boss from buffe and it wher pretty bad becasse forget one of the node ther didt so im in the end never crt. So it take my Sl alot of time to kil it. Lucky it wher a cysklops and im Not make a mistake with evade sp. But. Take masvi blok danmged becasse nofing blok pentrin

I think your phone is overheating. It’s mangling all your text!

Haha Not ryl but. Not good to english but im hops most culd read what im meants
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Virtually impossible without the right champ. That is not how things should be. You shouldn’t have to have a certain champ in order to beat a certain node. I’m not saying make it easier. I’m saying make it manageable for more than just Void.

If you’re talking about Medusa then no. She can be taken down with any of the more popular R4 champs on that node.
    xNig wrote: »

If you’re talking about Medusa then no. She can be taken down with any of the more popular R4 champs on that node.

I call bull. I’m a skilled player and I can’t touch her. Not even boosted with my R5 Blade or R4 Iceman. You can’t tell me it doesn’t take a certain champ.
    edited July 2018

I call bull. I’m a skilled player and I can’t touch her. Not even boosted with my R5 Blade or R4 Iceman. You can’t tell me it doesn’t take a certain champ.

Maybe just cause Blade doesn’t steamroll through war anymore that you’re unhappy?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    edited July 2018

The node is practically designed to discourage using Blade there. And Ice will suffer from low DPS, allowing her to snowball with Aspect boosts.
    Anyway, my view about rank ups is to not rank up champs to counter champs. There’s no end to it since you can only bring 3. Learn to manage them with 1 champ and anyone else brought along is a bonus to make your life easier.
  • EtherEther Posts: 13
    It better not get nerfed. Two people had to double up that path to take out magik this war. Last war it was Hyperion. Now I took my Hyperion to rank4 for that node defense. And currently he's at 12defender kills. I'm loving the node. Ofcourse I don't take that path.

Take that path and get back to everybody. I'd bet a dollar you'd change your mind if it were your path.

Maybe just cause Blade doesn’t steamroll through war anymore that you’re unhappy?

Not at all. Just don’t like that you have to have a specific champ to beat that node. And even Void is no guarantee.
    My alliance has tried blade, void, Iceman, GP, Hyperion etc. All have failed. R5 Medusa there has been nearly impossible without super spending. I would love to hear what you all have been using to beat that node...with a R5 Medusa.
    I really hate this new war setup. Just makes me feel bad. Like I suck. Maybe I do. Feel like I'm constantly letting everybody down whenever I lose.
    AW is so much atm.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Try fighting Domino on that node.

It's the stupidest thing I've seen to date.
    Random question. Do disconnects count as loses in AW? I crashed in the middle of a fight earlier.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Try fighting Domino on that node.

It's the stupidest thing I've seen to date.

Just killed an r5 one shot.

I didn’t even fight well.