**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I am a 364K player looking for an AQ Expert alliance, but not too competitive

I am very active and reliable player, but I have a life a life and play mcoc for fun. I want to slow down a little, that is why I am leaving my current alliance.
I am looking for a friendly alliance on AQ Expert level, preferably ranking between 2400-2700.
I can take care of my AQ/AW path, but I am NOT a boss killer.
I have Line and Groupme, no WhatsApp. Please send me a pm here or in game (same id).
I will leave my alliance tomorrow as I joined AW and I don't to let my mates down.

yi2140cc3ftz.jpg

Comments

• AZ1AZ1 Posts: 16
    Added u in game pal
  • Jmc6161Jmc6161 Posts: 40
    If you're still looking hit me up. Our alliance sounds like a fit for you. Fran's Jason in game and line
  • Your friends list is full so I cannot contact you in game.

My LINE ID is BigNateDeezy - contact me there if you can. I am rebuilding my alliance, and it may be a good fit for you, as you will be able to slow down, and still help the lower end of the alliance grow.

Alliance tag is IMBUE
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    If you are still interested in a new alliance I would like to chat. We fit all the criteria you listed almost 100%.

Tried adding you in game but friends list is full.

Wray76 is my LINE ID if you would like to drop me a message.

• nvrcmecomin1nvrcmecomin1 Posts: 160
    0sg65xk7356u.png
    Couldn't find you on line and your friends list is full in game.
  • nvrcmecomin1nvrcmecomin1 Posts: 160
    n0rt8chpblni.jpg
    We feel like we are what you are looking for. We believe family & life first then game. And we use line to communicate. Contact me in game or through
    line: nvrcmecomin1xsusx
    In game: nvrcmecomin1
  • GoChickensGoChickens Posts: 22
    zwxb5txk3g9b.png

AQ ranking is a little higher than you mentioned (1500-2000), but I think we strike a good balance of competitiveness and life.

Line: gochickens
  • Hit me up steverogers329! We are just what ur looking for!
  • Samer22252Samer22252 Posts: 23
    Add me on line samer22252
  • C4LH3LH4C4LH3LH4 Posts: 84
    Thanks everyone for the invites. I have found a new home that seems to fit my needs.