**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iso Farming

I'm a player with a rating of about 25000. I started playing this game early 2018. My biggest struggle in this game is iso farming. I would end up doing more event quest than story quest, then grind arenas. However, I want to be able to get all of my five four stars to get r3. Whats the most efficient way to farm iso for a low level beginner like me.

Comments

• Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    This is just a start my friend soon you'll have a problem of 1)gold 2 t4 basic 3)t1alpha 4)t4class 5)t2alpha 6)great champs and again gold this cycle keeps rolling 😂😂😂
  • edited July 2018
    Hey there, Kry0h!

You're not alone in the struggle for more ISO-8, so based on the comments from other Forum users, one of the best things to do is as theblueman said, which is to complete as much unexplored content as you can, as this will help give you an initial burst upon initial completion.

On top of that, working toward gathering Crystal Shards will help too, as duplicating a Champion will provide ISO-8 for that particular class of Champion, and considering that Class-specific when used on the appropriate class goes further than Basic ISO-8, this can give you a major advantage in making sure that your Gold goes that little bit further.

We hope this helps, and thank you to everyone who posted your thoughts so far!

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    What are your 5 4*s? If some aren't that good then i wouldn't waste iso/gold/catalyst on them.
  • Kry0hKry0h Posts: 22
    What are your 5 4*s? If some aren't that good then i wouldn't waste iso/gold/catalyst on them.
    luke cage
    spider man symbiote
    Black Panther Civil War
    spider gwen
    daredevil netflix

• Kry0h wrote: »
    luke cage
    spider man symbiote
    Black Panther Civil War
    spider gwen
    daredevil netflix

Only do lc for now
  • Kry0hKry0h Posts: 22
    Kry0h wrote: »
    luke cage
    spider man symbiote
    Black Panther Civil War
    spider gwen
    daredevil netflix

Only do lc for now

sorry i forgot to mention lc is r4 and symbiote is r3