**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is getting old!!!!

geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
Seriously. Since recent updates, this connection issue has made me very unreliable to my alliance mates. I literally can NOT get on when I'm away from my home WiFi, and even sometimes then, I still get the error. Now that you fixed iPhones from burning up, are you gonna address this issue? Where's this land on your priority list of massive fuckups? Should i not hold my breath? Rhetorical question, i know you're in no rush until everyone jumps on my bandwagon and stops spending on a really buggy pile.

I pulled over the notification bar to show my status bar in the screenshots. You can clearly see i have strong LTE data signal, or strong WiFi in these.

Samsung Galaxy s8
Android 8.0
USCellular
Latest play store version of the game always

Please respond rather than merging my post to get lost in another mega post where everyone just gripes, cries or trolls. An actual sign of humanity would be much appreciated. I'm only able to really play like twice a day now (once in the morning before leaving for work, and once when I'm finally home from working, picking up my kid, bringing her to activities, and whatever errands need to be handled). I'm fairly sure I'm on my alliances chopping block because of this. I don't like that at all

xkc6k14jl4fm.jpg

Comments

• Options
    I should add, i have tried clearing cache, clearing data, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, tried messing with my APNs even though I'm 100% sure it's not on my end as I'm able to watch videos on YouTube and Facebook, and play every other game that i play. This is strictly with mcoc
  • Options
    Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    Same with my s8+
  • Options
    ....and no moderator reply, no response of any kind, and this post is officially buried back on page 3 already. Wonder why nothing gets fixed. They can't keep the forums tidy, why would they be able to keep the game working properly?
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    geoff78 wrote: »
    ....and no moderator reply, no response of any kind, and this post is officially buried back on page 3 already. Wonder why nothing gets fixed. They can't keep the forums tidy, why would they be able to keep the game working properly?

What I would do is post it in the “Bugs and known issues” forum. General hs the tendency to get cluttered.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Is it just that game or your service provider that I’ve heard of once before? Verizon + IPhone here and connection is fine
  • Options
    What I would do is post it in the “Bugs and known issues” forum. General hs the tendency to get cluttered.

Just cross posted it. Doubt it'll help, but thanks for that suggestion