**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rhino as map 5 AQ mini boss.

mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
So, as everyone is aware, it seems Kabam figured their choice for Rhino as a mini boss if AQ map 5 was wrong. He has no regen, easily taken by a bleeder or SL and a fairly simple move set. I fail to believe that a 1:3 chance to "randomly" get Rhino as a mini would only occur once in the few months season 4 has been upon us.

I call BS on this. Mordo and Cable are notorious for being tough for some people to take down.

It's either a bug or intended.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Is actually 50/50 chance for Rhino to be selected. The same mini-boss can't be selected twice in a row
  • Options
    How can it be 50/50 when there r 3 champs?
  • Options
    mydnight wrote: »
    How can it be 50/50 when there r 3 champs?

I explained it ... Next week is 50/50 chance between Mordo and Rhino
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Random shuffle. What it does is take out the Champ that was just run and randomly select between the two remaining. So, yes. 50/50.
  • Options
    Not saying my math is really good or anything, but it goes way outside the realm of statical probability for him to not be chosen at least once in all these weeks. So back to my original statement: I think it's intended.
  • Options
    It is statistically possible. 50% chance each time. No, it is not intentional. What would they gain from that? Nothing. Further....
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/8728/did-kabam-remove-rhino-from-mini-boss-of-map-5#latest
  • Options
    If it was a chance of someone harder, we'd see him more often or are you saying you trust what Kabam told us about the "chance". You don't find it the slight bit curious, not even a little?
  • Options
    If it was a chance of someone harder, we'd see him more often or are you saying you trust what Kabam told us about the "chance". You don't find it the slight bit curious, not even a little?

Not at all. When you see the amount of 2* Rhino I roll from PHC, nothing surprises me about RNG. It's not altered. It's how they roll.
  • Options
    It is statistically possible. 50% chance each time. No, it is not intentional. What would they gain from that? Nothing. Further....
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/8728/did-kabam-remove-rhino-from-mini-boss-of-map-5#latest

Some people have problems with these bosses. Those guys spend. I'm also tired of fighting mordo/cable over and over and over and over again. Rhino is like a week off.
  • Options

Some people have problems with these bosses. Those guys spend. I'm also tired of fighting mordo/cable over and over and over and over again. Rhino is like a week off.

Some people have problems with Rhino and not those two. If you think they are altering the Boss to make money, that's purely conspiracy. I get that you're frustrated, but they have nothing invested in what Boss you fight.
  • Options
    I personally think Cable is more easy than Rhino. It deppends on skill and the champion used
  • Options
    Rhino is cake. Easiest AQ boss ever. So, we don't see him.
  • Options
    Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    It should be a pool of at least 7-10 different mini bosses.