**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can you confirm?

Can anyone confirm officially that there will be compensation for the recent issues? I don't want to be disappointed expecting one when we aren't getting one..

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Based on the gravity of the issue, past actions, and comments that they will look at that after the resolve. That's my view. (Foreseeing someone asking how I know for sure. XD)
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Based on the gravity of the issue, past actions, and comments that they will look at that after the resolve. That's my view. (Foreseeing someone asking how I know for sure. XD)

What wuld ther du to a phone ther ben danmged becasse ther kind fouce as stil to play AQ. And thah kind of thing ther so t giv a new phone if ther du then im on fire for it.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

What wuld ther du to a phone ther ben danmged becasse ther kind fouce as stil to play AQ. And thah kind of thing ther so t giv a new phone if ther du then im on fire for it.

They're not going to give it new phones.
    No one forces anyone to play and Apple told people not to use mcoc.
    Everybody was well informed and chose to play or not to play
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★

Your phone was damages because you are addicted and can’t live a life outside the game.
    Your fault in EVERY possible way.
  • Winters810Winters810 Posts: 15
    They will give you second 2*antman to make it awaken as compensation LOL
    The_One wrote: »

They're not going to give it new phones.
    No one forces anyone to play and Apple told people not to use mcoc.
    Everybody was well informed and chose to play or not to play
    Lol in Danmark appel dont Tel this kind of stuff either so but anyway im didt play so much. Im just say it.
    IcsGrec wrote: »

Your phone was damages because you are addicted and can’t live a life outside the game.
    Your fault in EVERY possible way.

And im culd play outside the game im take it as a fx Not it like wher me oh goss.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    What ever compensation we receive (if any); it will be of something that as usual, several people will rant and rail because they feel it is of insufficient quantity and/or quality.
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    I mean we have a working game now, that’s relief. IMO compensation should be something along the lines of four and five start shards, units, and maybe some AG and Sig stones.
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Toss in a few gold and catalysts too
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I mean we have a working game now, that’s relief. IMO compensation should be something along the lines of four and five start shards, units, and maybe some AG and Sig stones.

Toss in a few gold and catalysts too

It’s demands like that, and not getting it is what I was referring to earlier. Ranting and raving over not getting stuff one generally has to pay for, for free.

If Kabam does release compensation, it will most likely be in the form of a few alliance potions. Possibly a few PHC in which you’ll get a bunch of 2* champs. And lastly a message from either the collector or the grandmaster regarding the battle realm from not measuring up to their lofty standards.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Maybe because they are so sorry they will give us a 2* Thanos and a cosmic awakening gem 2* :-D.

That would be a cool addition to it, especially if it has the same animation as Infinity War Thanos

I just hope kabam realizes they shouldn’t just “make up for lost time” with their compensation, they should go above and beyond to show they care to get some of their evaporating player base back.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

With relation to compensation around recent performance issues, we need to make sure the issue is resolved before being able to assess the impact and determine what would be an appropriate course of action. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
This discussion has been closed.