**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unknown Ban

I have been playing MCOC for quite a while and after I returned from a one week break, I found that my account had been banned.My account details were not shared with anyone else and I kindly ask Kabam to look into the issue and let me know why my account has been banned.My gamer ID is Balls1820. I would sincerely like to know the reason as of why I was banned because I have not violated any of the norms leading to a permanent ban without a warning.

Comments

• Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    I have been playing MCOC for quite a while and after I returned from a one week break, I found that my account had been banned.My account details were not shared with anyone else and I kindly ask Kabam to look into the issue and let me know why my account has been banned.My gamer ID is Balls1820. I would sincerely like to know the reason as of why I was banned because I have not violated any of the norms leading to a permanent ban without a warning.
    your gonna have to submit a support ticket
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I feel like Kabam is willy-nilly penalizing players and alliances just to prove a point that they can. I'm seeing a whole lot of this in the forums where accounts are getting banned and alliances were getting dinged and they're not being told why. certainly you should receive an explanation as to why they cut your account off.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    I have not violated any of the norms leading to a permanent ban without a warning.

So, what have you done that you expected to get a warning first, before being permanent banned?
    @AbhishekBhat did they give you any kind of notification to tell you why you were banned at all?
  • @Swe_wolfis , I have not done anything to lead to a ban. My point is that if I have done something, I should be informed that I have been banned for a certain reason and it should give me a warning before straight away banning.
  • @crystaldsmith it suddenly just showed up that I couldn’t login because I have been permanently banned.No justification was given and nor was any warning of suspicious activity.
  • @Starkiller_KE2_0 I didn’t quite understand what you were saying.
    You'll have to go to the support page and submit a support ticketbeyagb4dpial.jpeg
  • @Starkiller_KE2_0 I should be able to login.My account cannot be accessed for that to be done.
    edited July 2018
    @Starkiller_KE2_0 I should be able to login.My account cannot be accessed for that to be done.

If I'm not mistaken I believe you can still access it without having an account, its in the settings in the top left once the game opens
  • I went to the link and this is what it states: Due to privacy concerns, our Support team will NOT be able to provide exact details on what was said, or how the Terms of Service violation came to our attention.

How is it fair to not know why you have been banned?
    @Thought50 I feel the same way about this as you do. It isn't fair and they don't care. They won't care until they lose enough money.

I feel terrible for you @AbhishekBhat . It's not right. On so many levels. The fact that they'll ignore you on this thread is a slap in the face.
  • Hi AbhishekBhat,

The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.