**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gambit needs to be buffed

Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Gambit is a great comic character and very popular among xmen.He could be given great abilities to his potentials.Kabam i think u needs to buff him soon.News champ all god tiers ,dont forget we hv old champs who r favourites too.

Comments

• Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Most of the old champs could do with a buff, and I think there are about ten that need one more than Gambit.
  • Options
    Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Doom needs to be existent.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »

That has literally nothing to do with this post
  • Options
    Bahamut wrote: »

No, but it did have punctuation.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »

No, but it did have punctuation.

Between on topic and punctuated I’d choose on topic.
  • Options
    As you all derail the topic further. I love this place.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    As you all derail the topic further. I love this place.

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen you post on topic, the forums are for discussion of the game. If you want to just make jokes, reddit is just a download away.

Back on topic for the OP. As the owner of a sig 100 gambit I would love to see him get a buff, especially since I went for him in the featured twice when he came out.

Perhaps a way to build up kinetic charges without having to hold block. Maybe every medium of the combo gives 1 kinetic charge and instead of having to use a heavy, all of the charges are converted into the special damage increasing charge as soon as you use a special.
  • Options
    No. The forum is the joke. It's full of negativity, redundant topics, and people constantly complaining about a simple mobile game about comic book characters that should just be for fun. The game itself has become a life consuming addiction for many, which to me is very sad. You might look at your post count and think about it a bit. I just pop on once in a while to try and bring a bit of levity to the place. Anyway, back to real life. Enjoy the game but don't take it too seriously.