**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I want understand.

I would like to know what are criteria for the arena awards decision, as o gave the best I could and got 3,287.266 lost a lot time and patience, in the end I did not get the desired champion and people whit less succeeded, I did research and I heard a lot of rumors about playing time and I would like to question if this is a Very important criterion as well, since I had to stop playing if I was low because of the army and I came back a little question of months however as long as my account is old, I come across these problems. Balancing it would be fair to analyze more than "account time" because this is not something that makes me feel like playing.qp3ribzjumed.png

Comments

• SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Looks like you fell about 20k below the cutoff for void. To get the desired champ is determined by the people who grind it, and has nothing to do with Kabam or the game itself. There have no doubt been players who went for champions like blade and medusa and didn't recieve these champions even with 6 million+ points.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    We've all been there. The Arena is a Blind Competiton. It all depends on a few factors, how many people Grinding, how popular the Champ is, etc. Sorry you missed it. Best option is to wait for the results and surpass the last Cutoff. Just be patient. If you think you have enough, Grind more.
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    You literally just missed him. Another round or two and he would have been yours.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @Bakhtak, I think there's no clear criteria on the exact cut-off point, or total play time. Not sure what kind of special research you are doing. Seems to me you are pretty new to MCOC, perhaps only <2 months?

However, it is ALWAYS by top 200 or by PERCENTAGE. Meaning, the TOTAL NUMBER of people making the minimal rank reward point will matter.

I seems to be you are trying to grind for 4* Featured Arena, in this case, looking back all the PAST HISTORY cutoff will help, NOT as a fixed indicator, but as a REFERENCE. Try Trucos history cutoff.

On your case, it seems you are still in Intermediate bracket or somekind? If so, since intermediate bracket is only for 30 days and with limited folks (but keep changing quickily), so NO ONE is spending any effort tracking any cutoff for Beginner & Intermediate Brackets. All cutoff history trackings are based on ADVANCED Brackets only.

Anyway, I would suggest you to NOT BOTHER to compete in 4* Featured and 5* Featured arena, unless you have a few dozens of 5* champs at your disposal for arena grinding, and is spending units + arena boosts. You are level 41, once you enter Advanced bracket, you'll need to do 3-4M for 4* great Basic champs, and 1-2M for lousy Basic champs.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Dude, he missed Void with 3.28 million, he’s in the Veteran bracket. If you heard that somebody scored less than you and got the champion, chances are they are in a lower bracket. New accounts to 30 days are beginner’s bracket. This means you are competing in arena against those with a similar aged account. 31 to 60 days is intermediate. After 60 days you’re in veteran playing against everybody.
  • MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    Easy solution. Never go for champs. Only do milestone. Champs will come eventually.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    You literally just missed him. Another round or two and he would have been yours.

You know whats crazy?
    if he did that...that means he would of "cutoff" someone who was just below him aswel.

that's why they call it a cutoff.

just this ghost arena 5*

friend did..

42.945,xxx MIL and got rank 151
    and rank 150 was...
    43,071,xxx MIL

so if my buddy did 34,072,xxx then he would of been rank 150. and the dude who is rank 150, would of been 151.

Do you see how cutoff works? its top 150..
    it wouldn't matter if they made it top 200,250,500,1,000 there WILL be a cutoff.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I was guessing he’d go for around 3.3-3.5... so I did 4.7
    😂 I always go above what I think it will be by a good bit and I’ve never not gotten a champ I was going for. Sometimes I went wayyyyyy over.😂. Think it was GP arena? Went for like 4.5 and people expected 6.5? I did 8.