**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF G1 or Plat Alliance

Hey everyone,

Been playing a couple months and enjoying the game, but hoping a solid alliance wouldn’t mind helping me out. I’m active, on daily, and have been saving for 3 weeks for SA.

I have line, and feel free to add me in game. Looking to get 5-6* shards with a carry, and hoping there’s a nice clan that’d do it for me.

Thank you, and happy gaming!

Comments

• IGN: MrPreseident2Be
  • MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    Is this a joke?
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I can't offer a Platinum alliance, but my Gold 1 alliance will have space for 1 this week as I'm leaving. I can't promise anything as there are some other potential recruits, but I'll put in a good word for you since that 4* Phoenix of yours looks very strong....

All kidding aside, a word of advice. Unless you're just trolling, don't leave your current Gold 3 ally. Consider yourself extremely lucky to even be there. Some alliances may believe in carrying weaker people a certain way, but no Platinum or Gold 1 alliance in their right mind will take on a 30k account. Keep that in mind before trying to hang your hat where it can't reach lol.