**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mutant rankup...

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited July 2018 in Strategy and Tips
ktm91u2303tw.png

0 interest in AW or prestige (unless it’s the deciding factor)

Should I take a mutant to r5/r3?
Take ur pic from any of them but the ones I’m expecting to hear the most votes for X23 AA and maybe Psylocke. I’m pretty much only questing and like champs that add something unique to the table, or add another (regen champ for instance). I don’t need a champ for damage, already have SL Med Void at high ranks if that changes any thought processes.

Edit: forgot to add an option for waiting...just hit OML for waiting...I was kidding with him

Mutant rankup... 44 votes

X23 4*
0%
X23 5*
29%
FrostyGAM3RGUYSuper_Mitch_83IcsGrecBahamutMasquerade1981TranminhbaoPedritkobluebubble100ZADO1991AnthinhoWelderofortuneXxOriginalxX 13 votes
NC 5*
0%
Psylocke
0%
Archangel
65%
vg2782mmmbanyasDrownedGodSpeedbumpSMRkaGNASTYDANIELBRDany0809SuperSam57Duke_SilverAanthoWerewrymArchdemon_PeterQuillIngi_Freyr1975CoachLedQuatre_1988shadow_lurker22Nayeemth3_joseph 29 votes
OML
2%
Kennado 1 vote
Other
2%
Spity68 1 vote

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Now that I’m thinking about it, I have 5 mutant t4cc so I could do 2 once I get gold and enough t4bc
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    X23 5*
    X23 will be more helpful for future quests, and is a viable champion for LoL.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    X23 5*
    I love my 5star X-23. I need 1/2 T4CC to take her to Rank 4, so i'll vote for her.
    If you have deep wounds, she'll destroy anything that isn't immune to bleed.
    Ugh I do like X23 but I’m kinda bummed because I recently got 4* a week or two before the 5* and I took the 4* up to r4 really fast...oh well.

It’s still pretty even between AA and X23. Let’s hear some AA arguments
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Archangel annihilated anything that can be bled or poisoned. However once you awaken him he will provide effective ability accuracy reduction and a heal block for difficult quest fights. As much as I love my X-23 I can see you already have a maxed wolverine so she isn’t going to bring much to the table for you
    Archangel annihilated anything that can be bled or poisoned. However once you awaken him he will provide effective ability accuracy reduction and a heal block for difficult quest fights. As much as I love my X-23 I can see you already have a maxed wolverine so she isn’t going to bring much to the table for you

He is awakened and is it worth taking 5* x23 up if we magically get RDT so I can take down my Wolvie?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Archangel

He is awakened and is it worth taking 5* x23 up if we magically get RDT so I can take down my Wolvie?

I would definitely go with Archangel. He is phenomenal against champs that have no bleed or poison immunity. Since you already have Wolverine at r5, X-23 is kind of redundant. I have AA as r4 5* and he is awesome! His neurotoxins do a ridiculous amount of damage, and because he is duped, he will allow you bypass opponents abilities.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    As others have said, you already have a Wolverine at 5/50, so a 3/45 X-23 won't add much variety to your roster. If you plan to take her to r4, that's a different story. But if you're planning on keeping her at 3/45 for a long time, I'd hold off.

I don't have any interest in 4* champs anymore, so I'm looking purely at your 5* champs and honestly believe that Nightcrawler is a vastly underrated attacker. For kicks, I recently took him down a Cornered path in 5.3 and he dominated the whole line. The extra deep wounds damage he deals is deadly and his evasion and animations make him fun to use.

I think people get bogged down and only think of Nightcrawler as a defender. He is a very viable attacker and with the information you've given us, he'd get my vote.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    X23 5*
    Ugh I do like X23 but I’m kinda bummed because I recently got 4* a week or two before the 5* and I took the 4* up to r4 really fast...oh well.

It’s still pretty even between AA and X23. Let’s hear some AA arguments

Dang I know that feel. I got a 5* Hawkeye less than a week after maxing out my 4*
  • GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    Archangel
    From your roster, Archangel!
    The reason is the same, because u already have maxed Wolverine... You don't need another "Wolverine"...
    But if u want to rank X23, always do the 5* instead of the 4*
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Archangel
    AA Unless you have T2A then you might wanna take 5* X-23 to rank 4