**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seeking advice on Uncollected Event Quests (Ch 3.1)

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
Hi all,

I find it very difficult to get through the Uncollected EQ Ch 3.1 (Remnant of Power). As compared with the last Uncollected Goodpool EQ where I can at least finish 1 path of each Ch 3.1 and 3.2, this time I was stuck at Ch 3.1 and many time I lose my entire team during mid of the path. Therefore I would like to seek your advice on the team setup or any tricks in dealing the Uncollected Ch 3.1 this time. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Hey bud, post your roster so we can give you guidance.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Oops forget to mention my team:
    5* R4 unduped GR
    5* R3 unduped x23
    4* R5 duped Hype
    4* R5 duped Blade
    4* R5 unduped Stack Spidy
    Hey bud, post your roster so we can give you guidance.

Yes sir, here we go thanks:
    mccyxufsj5i0.jpeg
    brb0xiyyvctc.jpeg
    tbpqrx681n0i.jpeg

edited July 2018
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Reference wrote: »
    Oops forget to mention my team:
    5* R4 unduped GR
    5* R3 unduped x23
    4* R5 duped Hype
    4* R5 duped Blade
    4* R5 unduped Stack Spidy

With that roster, it's more about improving your fighting skills. Is there any particular path or node that is giving you problem?

Sad but your comment is true.....
    I tried 2 paths so far:
    (1) Punisher => SL => WM => Black Bolt (and I stop here becoz of losing all champs)
    (2) Corvus => BP => spider gwen => Hela (and again I stop here)

Did I pick the wrong team? Thanks.
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Try to learn intercept... search in youtube "how to intercept mcoc"
    You will be ok fighting every where
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    The starlord path is the worst path, you have 50percent attack reduction except for mystics. Try the path with no purple aura around it, it's supposed to be the easiest path. Also for yellow jacket, stack 7-10 poise charges and go to town on him. His sp1 packs a punch and is unblockable. Push him to sp2 if you're not confident about the evade.
  • NabiletyNabilety Posts: 54
    I agree, with a roster like that you should be able to do quite well.
    Anyways, I'm gonna give you some tips on fighting Yellow Jacket.
    When fighting Yellow Jacket, you want to make sure you have some distance, when he uses his 1st special. It can be problematic cause of how fast and far-reaching his specials are.
    So the strategy is, you have to control/time your combos based on his power bar:
    If you see that his power is just below the 1st bar (close to filling his 1st power bar), you must never end your combo with a medium attack, because that will slow you down, and get hit by his string, when you try to dash backwards. What I tend to do is use a M-L-L combo (3-hits, ending with light-attack) to push him right over his 1st special and then immediately dash backwards and try to bait him. Keep in mind that he might just use his special after that 3-hit combo, so be prepared to dash backwards twice. If he decides not to use his special and charge at you with basic attacks, either be prepared to stun him and use a 3-hit combo (unless his power is just below 2nd bar) or stun/evade him to keep that distance until he uses his special.
    If this was confusing, you can go on YouTube and watch some people trying to fight him to get the idea - good luck!
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Go the far right path, that is the easiest. I think it is Punisher / Iron Man / Luke Cage / Duck etc

Also, yeah with that team UC should not be difficult.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Sucks 2 be u dog, I did that with 4* at 5/50---
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    The starlord path is the worst path, you have 50percent attack reduction except for mystics. Try the path with no purple aura around it, it's supposed to be the easiest path. Also for yellow jacket, stack 7-10 poise charges and go to town on him. His sp1 packs a punch and is unblockable. Push him to sp2 if you're not confident about the evade.

I did that path with a R3 non dup GR. His is R4. He should be fine with that. It’s like others said, YouTube and practice. That’s not a roster that you shouldn’t be able to clear uncollected EQ.
    Hey guys, first of all thank you for all the response and comment, especially the insight shared by Nabilety and zeezee57.

I understand that my roster is not bad and as I mentioned I normally can clear at least one path in UC EQ, yet I was stuck this time and thus I decided to seek advice instead of using revives to power through. I know some skillful players can even deal with it with 3* champs just I can’t. Sometimes the UC EQ are designed with very strong boss but average path opponents yet sometimes (I guess this EQ) are set with average boss but above average path opponents. I never trying to deny it may be my skill issue just I want to see if I can get some insight rather than keep hitting road block myself.

I’ll take all your advices and try the far right paths again. Thanks.
  • NabiletyNabilety Posts: 54
    edited July 2018
    Reference wrote: »
    Hey guys, first of all thank you for all the response and comment, especially the insight shared by Nabilety and zeezee57.

I understand that my roster is not bad and as I mentioned I normally can clear at least one path in UC EQ, yet I was stuck this time and thus I decided to seek advice instead of using revives to power through. I know some skillful players can even deal with it with 3* champs just I can’t. Sometimes the UC EQ are designed with very strong boss but average path opponents yet sometimes (I guess this EQ) are set with average boss but above average path opponents. I never trying to deny it may be my skill issue just I want to see if I can get some insight rather than keep hitting road block myself.

I’ll take all your advices and try the far right paths again. Thanks.

Nothing wrong about asking. Especially, if it helps you improve your approach and make it less painful, then don't hesitate using the forum indeed. You're welcome!
    Thank you for all the comment once again. I made it by taking the far right path at 3.1. YJ with power string is tough but I can defeat him with x23 lol.
    3.2 is similar to previous EQ and I can manage to bring half team to fight Ghost.
    v8wueu7q53si.png