**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Capt marvel crystal bug?

I could be paranoid and dumb, but These crystals are, like, all completely 3*. More gab usual (I know but trust me). Couldn’t figure out how to post a video on here, if there is even a way. Anyone else feel like something was weird with the crystals?

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I didnt pull any 5* but I pulled 5 4*. Overall success imo
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I pulled 10 3* its a rip off
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    If it makes you feel any better, back when they offered Blade FGMC, I bought over 40 and pulled a single 4*. Not a single 4* Blade.....a single 4*. Live and learn.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Idk they give you 10 fgmc for $30. Where as buying 10 fgmc is $100(odin)...not the worse deal but definitely all 3* for the average player.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    All 3* sounds about right for those crystals. I believe they have a 2% chance each time to award a 5* with perhaps a 15% chance at a 4*.

Dr. Zola
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    I tried buying and it gave an error and said no internet connection, yet I was charged for the bundle and never received it.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    t8r9vjmg55pk.png
    Tried purchasing again just to see and got this
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    For me, the animation is depressing, accurate, but depressing. The normal fgmc crystals show more 4* & 5* whereas these show almost all 3*.

FYI - got all 3* except one Abomination 4* Yay me!
  • BlakeTheGreatBlakeTheGreat Posts: 52
    Yeah I’m thinking I’m crazy then lol
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    First mistake was buying something after thev19.0 fiasco :) But yes, most will get all 3*.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    i think we all should use this as a lesson keep our wallet close because when I pop a regular GMC I see a lot of 4 and 5 star even thou I mosly end up wit 3* but this I think in the entire spin of 10 I saw maybe 3 5* champ and 6 4* champ everything else was 3* , well played Kabam you got me