**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

REMINDER - Why is there NO talk of compensation

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
So I find it strange I was unable to play properly for 3 weeks and there is no mention of compensation for any of it?

There were thousands of us unable to play, what’s going to be done? We missed various arenas, struggling to complete the event quest, stash items just expiring...

Is this serious? It’s so quiet like it never happened... well it did, and I am super annoyed that your not doing anything.

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    You may not have been paying attention but there has been a lot of talk about compensation and each time, a mod responds saying they are discussing it and they will make sure the issues are 100% solved before handing out compensation.

Use the search bar, it may help.
  • Hey there, sorry if anyone may have missed it, but we have made some comments about this. To answer your question, we are still at the stage where we are monitoring the update we've put out to make sure it is addressing the overheating issue correctly. Once we are sure it has resolved the issues, then we will begin assessing the impact this has had on players so that we can begin having those conversations about compensation. It may take some time to do this evaluation, but we will let everyone know as soon as we have more information to share.
This discussion has been closed.