**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New featured 5* crystal opinions?

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
xslwjmlge5ps.jpeg Discuss

New featured 5* crystal opinions? 68 votes

It’s awful, the worst yet
4%
Foxhero007St333lllNeotwism 3 votes
It’s bad, but better than the first one
19%
Aakashgatra_hpTensioDOKTOROKTOPUSWîndšpäveCinnAwroenderjvellusNickname207Noob2435V1PER1987Iron_spider1Memphistophiles 13 votes
It’s about as good as the previous one
25%
FrostySpeedbumpGAM3RGUYGNASTYDarkrider05HeadrollerRCunhaUrrymonsterMaldroit2VoltolosRetsMaidrilTheSpicyKnightDarkQuakeXxOriginalxXSleeperSellFfnmvigyivygyvk_2 17 votes
It’s amazing, the best yet
51%
GroundedWisdomBitterSteelRaganatorKaat19SmokingSurfernebOsfan8Crimsontide1616DTMelodicMetalDuke_SilverWorknprogressRodsteinCrazyjack719adknight27CupidWicket329JokepoolKillerRino19ChefAustin555555 35 votes

Comments

• SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    Magik is good undupped. Took my undupped 5* to r4 and never regretted it. I dupped her a year later and love her more.
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Plus ghost isn't even in it
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    I mean. There potential. But the fact is I know my luck. I already have a Colossus and a Vulture and chances are I'll dupe one of them or get someone who bad.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    St333lll wrote: »
    I'm not saying it's necessarily bad. But there's way too much of a chance that you get someone bad or useless. Colossus, Patriot, Groot, Loki, Vultrure, Psylock, Falcon, Winter Soldier, and Juggernaut are all pretty useless.

Then there's champs that are only good duped like Hela, Hulk, or Magik.

Then there's the semi good ones like Black Panther and Miles.

The good ones Ghost Rider, Hyperion, and Archangel

Then the 6 new ones.

Too big of a pool to get someone good.

Magik is definitely good unduped. WS is very solid now with the Killmonger synergy. Psylocke has solid power control as well and I think she even has an AA reduction mechanic as well actually. Hela doesn't need her dupe either for offense, it just helps her not die.

Plus this crystal is a great chance to dupe some great champs for some. I have GR, magik, Hela, Hulk, and Domino all unduped. The much greater chance to dupe on of them is the allure of it
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    We got some great champs like all the featured champs, archangel, Magik, ghost rider, Ultron, Hela, and Hyperion. However it contains the absolute worst champ in the game; colossus. This would be the best crystal if not for colossus.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    8dxrmhsy7qay.png
    I never go for the featured, got Gwenpool today, last one i dupped Iceman. There are still many good champions in the basic pool.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    I'm not saying it's necessarily bad. But there's way too much of a chance that you get someone bad or useless. Colossus, Patriot, Groot, Loki, Vultrure, Psylock, Falcon, Winter Soldier, and Juggernaut are all pretty useless.

Then there's champs that are only good duped like Hela, Hulk, or Magik.

Then there's the semi good ones like Black Panther and Miles.

The good ones Ghost Rider, Hyperion, and Archangel

Then the 6 new ones.

Too big of a pool to get someone good.

Don't complain about it untill you compare it to the last ones yet. Percentage wise this is the best one yet.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    1st 5* Featured Crystal:

God Tier = Void
    Demi-God Tier = Doc Oc, Taskmaster, Hela, Thor Ragnarok, Cable
    Not Good = Ant-Man, Venompool, Juggernaut

2nd 5* Featured Crystal:

God Tier = Killmonger
    Demi-God Tier = Sentinel, Bishop, Sabretooth, Rogue, Crossbones, Morningstar, Hood, Red Hulk, Gladiator Hulk, Proxima Midnight, Angela
    Not Good = Hulkbuster, Kamala Kahn, Moon Knight

Next 5* Featured Crystal:

God Tier = Domino, Magik, Ghost Rider, Hyperion
    Demi-God Tier = Ultron, IMIW, Archangel, Psylocke, Massacre, Cap IW, Wasp, Hela, Corvus Glaive
    Not Good = Iron Patriot, Colossus, Juggernaut, Groot

Above list isn't perfect. The next 5* featured crystal is the first one to have more than one god-tier champion and the first one where more than half of the champion pool is made up of very good champions. Champs like Iron Patriot/Colossus/Groot can give people tunnel vision but overall this is the best 5* featured crystal yet. It's worth mentioning that less desirable champs like Vulture/BPCW/Miles/Juggernaut still have use as AW defenders when placed on the right nodes.
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    I usually complain for many things(with reason) but actually i like this pool, is not perfect, but numbers wise, for me at least, there are only 4 that would make frowny face against 11 i would love to have and the others i would be more than ok with
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    I mean. There potential. But the fact is I know my luck. I already have a Colossus and a Vulture and chances are I'll dupe one of them or get someone who bad.

you must not be thinking straight this has the most great champions % out of any of the 3-4 there have been since they sid away with the old crystal format. just for the record the old format was way better and not a single person who is informed and really understands this game would pick the current 15k feature that has a random chance at 6 champions vs the old one where the feature was just one champion but you had the same % to get that 1 champion as you do to pull 1 of 6 from the new one. ok i may that way harder to understand than it is. this is the best one yet since the previous 15k feature format. ps you vote based on the xhampion pool not weather you think youll get the champion tou want
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    @bahamut you shouldve put an option in your poll to return to the old format
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    1st 5* Featured Crystal:

God Tier = Void
    Demi-God Tier = Doc Oc, Taskmaster, Hela, Thor Ragnarok, Cable
    Not Good = Ant-Man, Venompool, Juggernaut

2nd 5* Featured Crystal:

God Tier = Killmonger
    Demi-God Tier = Sentinel, Bishop, Sabretooth, Rogue, Crossbones, Morningstar, Hood, Red Hulk, Gladiator Hulk, Proxima Midnight, Angela
    Not Good = Hulkbuster, Kamala Kahn, Moon Knight

Next 5* Featured Crystal:

God Tier = Domino, Magik, Ghost Rider, Hyperion
    Demi-God Tier = Ultron, IMIW, Archangel, Psylocke, Massacre, Cap IW, Wasp, Hela, Corvus Glaive
    Not Good = Iron Patriot, Colossus, Juggernaut, Groot

Above list isn't perfect. The next 5* featured crystal is the first one to have more than one god-tier champion and the first one where more than half of the champion pool is made up of very good champions. Champs like Iron Patriot/Colossus/Groot can give people tunnel vision but overall this is the best 5* featured crystal yet. It's worth mentioning that less desirable champs like Vulture/BPCW/Miles/Juggernaut still have use as AW defenders when placed on the right nodes.
    Not to mention the list is subjective on who’s god tier and I would add, personally, Corvus Glaive and Archangel to god tier as a lot of others would. (Not saying you’re wrong, just talk I’ve seen people have and that I personally think is true)
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    This Crystal has the gam changing champs but then there also the worst champs ever u could imagine. It a risk. It worth if you get someone good but not good if u get like a collsus
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    DarkQuake wrote: »
    This Crystal has the gam changing champs but then there also the worst champs ever u could imagine. It a risk. It worth if you get someone good but not good if u get like a collsus

It doesn't have Kamala Khan #satanherself in it so I will probably buy it lots of good options for me to look at before pulling my trash
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Every crystal you open is a risk. You could pull 2 Colossus from 2 basics. These crystals just have an increased chance at getting a champ that's actually useful. There's no reason it should have no risk at all otherwise, why even have the basic?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Not to mention the list is subjective on who’s god tier and I would add, personally, Corvus Glaive and Archangel to god tier as a lot of others would. (Not saying you’re wrong, just talk I’ve seen people have and that I personally think is true)

@BitterSteel I meant to put AA in the god tier category, thanks for catching that