**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Drop rates for login crystals?

It seems everyone is fed to the teeth with 3 stars from login crystals. 4 stars are so rare you might as well remove them from the crystal description. Speaking of crystal descriptions why don’t they have drop rates? Didn’t Apple specify that all crystals have to have drop rates? Even if you don’t think that displaying the drop rates on the crystals is a good idea (too depressing?) they are legally required to do it.

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
    Only for purchased crystals. Free crystals exempt from drop rates
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Yep, what SandeepS said. It only applies to crystals you can purchase. Also they are not "legally" required too for crystals you can purchase. They do it so Apple specifically will keep MCOC in the App store, but it is not a "legal requirement".
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    100% 3*.

All the pics of 4*s from login crystals are photoshopped.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    @ZzyzxGuy not at all i pulled 4* dr voodo from login Crystal after that all 3*
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    With the drop rate being so low you would think Kabam would upgrade the login crystal for uncollected to be 4*/5*. Since you only have a lottery’s chance of getting the higher tier anyway, a 4* is not game breaking for the uncollected.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I've only pulled one in between my two accounts since they were introduced and that was a void dupe but other than that they were only 3* and I mostly see my alliance pull all 3* 99% of the time as well.

The drop rate of 4* in these are notoriously bad, thru really should just call it a 3* crystal at this point because that's usually what it gives people.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    AKKKTEK wrote: »
    @ZzyzxGuy not at all i pulled 4* dr voodo from login Crystal after that all 3*

64r11upekd70.jpg

• 3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    3 years... All 3*
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    can also confirm i've been in game since before they introduced this, every month pulled a three star until now, I opened a 4* Proxima and screamed. lol. So I would say they are low.
  • RedEightRedEight Posts: 43
    Knowing Kabams drop rates Its propably 0.01% for a 4*champ
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    Icehawklb wrote: »
    Yep, what SandeepS said. It only applies to crystals you can purchase. Also they are not "legally" required too for crystals you can purchase. They do it so Apple specifically will keep MCOC in the App store, but it is not a "legal requirement".

In some countries, it is a legal requirement.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    My survey showed the drop rate to be about 5%
  • Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    My survey showed the drop rate to be about 5%
    Sorry but your survey would be incorrect. Someone who pulls a 4* would be much, much more likely to want to brag about it than someone who pulled a 3*. I know if I got a 3* I wouldn’t even bother to vote.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    About the same odds of pulling a 5* scarlet witch from a 6* crystal.
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    dparm wrote: »

What country?
  • Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83
    dparm wrote: »

What country?[/quote
    Lazy town