**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't get in goldpool arena [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    Sadly I can't enter either. This puts many of us at a huge disadvantage. Looks like another arena where I won't have a chance at acquiring the champ.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab

If people still had a ticket and are able to start before the rest of us, progress should be reset to keep everyone eligible on a level field.
  • Nightwing2380Nightwing2380 Posts: 66
    FIX THIS ASAP
  • Feaz1984Feaz1984 Posts: 1
    Supposedly everyone who was able to enter the first Arena would be able to enter this one no ticket required. That is apparently a lie because I used my golden ticket on the first Arena yet it's telling me insufficient funds now that I'm trying to enter this one. This is bull. I used Vacation days to stay home and fight in this one and they're not letting me in.
  • MatadorkingMatadorking Posts: 5
    7252f3oxzby0.jpg
    Boa tarde vocês disseram que não precisaria de ingresso se ja tivesse jogado a primeira arena, o que houve se os problemas foram de vocês. Agradeço a atenção.
  • 4LKFT4LKFT Posts: 32
    and the clock are ticking....
  • miblafimiblafi Posts: 7
    Cant get into the arena either, has anyone been able to get in?
  • Hen33Hen33 Posts: 11
    Same here and i had three tickets and sold them because they say that we dont need
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    I was in the original Goldmember arena using a golden ticket that I got from a Pool's Gold crystal pull.

Now, for the rerun, I'm getting the error below. I thought if we were in the original run, we were eligible to participate in this rerun. What am I missing?

anheuxqbh2r0.png
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

We are looking into this issue right now and will update when we have more information.

Thank you im almost off work
  • Why cant i get into the tournament?
  • Same here...it’s not allowing me to get into the arena ...says insufficient funds
  • Same
  • ictict Posts: 40
    Why do I need a ticket? I participated in the first GoldPool Arena
  • Hey folks,
    I cannot enter the Goldpool Arena although I am suppose to be able to access it because I was in the last Goldpool Arena, and did not earn the champ/reward. Is anyone else not able to get in?

Worried Arena Grinder?

P.S. I have tried closing/restarting the app, and checking the Store for an exclusive ticket. No dice.
  • Sati8953Sati8953 Posts: 1
    Me too :(
  • MalkingreyMalkingrey Posts: 26
    Thank God! I thought it was just my bad luck that kept me out of the Goldpool arena but now I see it’s everyone!! For the record I had four damn tickets but sold them all well before there was talk of a second arena !
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

We are looking into this issue right now and will update when we have more information.

Hahaha you guys tell us you fixed all the problems and that we are good now, and now this haha. You had ONE JOB :D:D:D:D:D
  • Samr here this is bull
  • Deadly2016Deadly2016 Posts: 75
    Brandonius wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab

If people still had a ticket and are able to start before the rest of us, progress should be reset to keep everyone eligible on a level field.

yeah, i was under the impression the arena would be exclusive to the old participants but now it seems everyone with a second ticked can join.
  • MatadorkingMatadorking Posts: 5
    Eu também, eles estão apagando os posts, to na mesma situação
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    djr17 wrote: »
    That's not the point. I invested to get the ticket so if the arena is being rerun I should get the chance to participate.
    I invested to get the ticket so if the arena is being rerun I should get the chance to participate.
    I do because I have the ticket.
    I got a ticket for the Golpool arena. If it's being rerun I should be allowed to enter.
    If you are lost for arguments you might as well not reply.

And that is just page 2. If you are lost for arguments you might as well not reply

Thank you, I was about to tell him off myself.

The sad thing is, Kabam messed up their entry and I’m pretty sure he can enter now.

Edit: while we can’t!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    It almost better ther rerun it another time. Mabye. Wher ther Can fix the game
  • MetaphorUraniumMetaphorUranium Posts: 83
    Same here.
  • SubhiltSubhilt Posts: 6
    On a positive note, at least the forums are going down for maintenance in about 10 minutes....lol
  • Hearsefan666Hearsefan666 Posts: 8
    Is ANYONE getting in? Kabam said we would have access, not that we need another ticket. Very disappointing indeed
  • I was able to play in the first goldpool arena and even got the gold member title, but I do not have access to this arena. Please help!
    IGN: carebear stair
  • Just give us the champ. Sigh...
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    what is happening
  • GregnyceGregnyce Posts: 10
    I participated in the first Gold arena. When it ended I sold my tickets. We were told that if you participated in the first one. This one would not require a ticket. I tried to enter and it is telling me I need a ticket.