**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't get in goldpool arena [Merged Threads]

12346»

Comments

• ElenaSabrineElenaSabrine Posts: 27
    Didn't the IG message some weeks back say that the arena had been delayed to the 29th? Do I remember wrong?
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    The 29th is a Sunday so would not have started then. I recall the 26th as does most every person here.
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    edited July 2018
    I also recall seeing a message that mentioned the 29th. I just assumed that was a typo and they meant 26th.

Edit: I went back and looked for it. It did say the 26th. It was just worded in an odd way. Started off saying "due to continued issues with the contest we are delaying the Gold Pool Arena rerun to be from July26th, 10:00am PDT to July 29, 10:00am PDT."

So, I read it to mean they were delaying it from starting on 26th and instead it would be on 29th. Just read it to fast, I suppose.
  • I was finally able to get in, but lost out on 4 hours of play.....