**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing: Gwenpool Goes to the Movies

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    If you end up not having a needed Champion, this Event’s Rewards are designed to help expand your roster with the Champions needed! We have new Cinematic Crystals you can earn to add these Champions to your roster. These Quests also won’t disappear after the next set becomes available, so you’ll still be able to complete Week 1 Quests in Week 4, and will have an extra week at the end of the month where you can continue to complete the Quests.

If the crystals don't contain a 100% chance to get the champion that you need, then I'm going to pass. I've never bought a FGMC and I'm not going to start buying crystals to have, "required," champions.

I don't know what I did but my text is orange.

At the top of your text there is a little thing that says "color = darkorange" remove that and it will default to white.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    edited July 2018

What are the changes to quick match?
    Can't see that mentioned anywhere
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Of the rewards shown are the end of the event rewards then what is the daily actual rewards? Run through and 100%.
    Crystals never guarantee a champ that is needed so for those who can't afford to spend a fortune just to get a 2* of the champ they need to 100% a single map such as wasp or ironman infinity war how is it possible to get the max final rewards as this seems in favor to those who spend a lot on the game or have the time to grind every arena.
    What kind of node buffs are we looking at for each difficulty?
    What other changes will we be facing as already quick match has been mentioned which was nowhere in any of the notes.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Kabam Doot wrote: »
    TwmR wrote: »

Heres the info you're looking for:

From August 8th to September 5th, 2-Star Cinematic Basic Hero Crystals will replace Versus Crystals in Quickmatch. This means you’ll have somewhere to get extra crystals in case you claim all the crystals you can from the rewards and still end up needing a specific Champion. During each week, the Featured Crystals of the Champions needed that week will also be available in the Store page.

This is a really neat change that helps us out and isn’t game changing. This should make it way easier to pickup champs we need to explore it all. Nice change!
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173

From August 8th to September 5th, 2-Star Cinematic Basic Hero Crystals will replace Versus Crystals in Quickmatch. This means you’ll have somewhere to get extra crystals in case you claim all the crystals you can from the rewards and still end up needing a specific Champion. During each week, the Featured Crystals of the Champions needed that week will also be available in the Store page.

Are Wasp and Infinity Iron Man will be in 2* crystals?
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    So will Iron Man IW and Wasp be drops from the cinematic crystal from versus? Because like most people, I don’t have either of them (or Killmonger but he’s more obtainable) and if this two aren’t in the crystal I’m gonna pass.

Awesome thanks!
    Looking forward to this, interested to see how hard epic is
  • Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    The quick match arena 1 verus 1. August 8th will give 2star Crystal's that contain every champ listed on that cinematic crystal list. All the ones needed to 100% all the paths
  • Hey everybody,

One more note. In case it wasn't clear enough from the Crystal name, I just want to make sure everybody is aware that the 2-Star Cinematic Basic Hero Crystals found in Quickmatch (and only the ones found in Quickmatch) will only contain "Basic" versions of these Champions, which means that duplicating Champions will not award any Crystal Shards, but only the 1 Signature Level increase that 2-Star Champions gain from Duplication.

The other Cinematic Crystals are just like normal Crystals. This only affects the 2-Star Basic Cinematic Hero Crystal that will be available in Quick Match. I've updated the first post to reflect this.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Are Hulk (Ragnarok) and Captain America (Infinity War) in the cinematic crystal?
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Are Hulk (Ragnarok) and Captain America (Infinity War) in the cinematic crystal?

I'm gonna guess no because they are not on the list. Guessing if they do not have (ragnarok) or (Infinity War) after their name, they are the original versions of those champs.

Could be wrong though....
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

The list says it’s just the normal versions

What happens if you still end up needing a specific champion after you exhaust all possibilities of earning them? Do you honestly expect us to pour units into buying crystals for this event?

You can get them in Quickmatch so there's no way you can exhaust all possibilities of earning them. You can just grind Quickmatch until you have the champs you need
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    Indrick781 wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    So if you do all the epic quests for the whole month, then you receive a 5* Cinematic Crystal and 7,500 5* shards along with 9 cinematic crystals? Am I understanding that correctly? And the (5*) Cinematic Crystals contains one of the champs from the list?

That's correct! If you are able open all gates and fully explore all quests, those will be your rewards.

I just want to make sure. The two newest champs, Iron Man Infinity War and Wasp, will not be required to unlock gates right? I'd be incredibly mad that because I don't have those champs I can't get the full rewards when they've only been out a couple weeks to a couple of months.

That just means that you have to buy more crystals to have a shot to get them!

-- Kabam
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    Will the 5 start cinematic crystal include exclusive 5 stars (i.e. thor war machine)
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    PureRage13 wrote: »
    So if you do all the epic quests for the whole month, then you receive a 5* Cinematic Crystal and 7,500 5* shards along with 9 cinematic crystals? Am I understanding that correctly? And the (5*) Cinematic Crystals contains one of the champs from the list?

That's correct! If you are able open all gates and fully explore all quests, those will be your rewards.

I just want to make sure. The two newest champs, Iron Man Infinity War and Wasp, will not be required to unlock gates right? I'd be incredibly mad that because I don't have those champs I can't get the full rewards when they've only been out a couple weeks to a couple of months.

-- Kabam

Or you simply do quick matches until you pull one.

It's the perfect use of all those "worthless" 2* and 3* champions that never get used anymore.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    PureRage13 wrote: »

-- Kabam

Or you simply do quick matches until you pull one.

Yeah to me it sounds like there will be one crystal each week with 5 champs in it corresponding to the week. So 20% chance to pull the champion you want. Seems not too bad.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Similar question that has been asked
    1. If Thor is required, I have them in my group of 5, that would unlock the path and I wouldn't need to use Thor to fight.
    2. All champs in the list will be available in the 5* crystal (e.g. Thor currently not in the pool)
    3. How many fights per path for completion. Assume this is 1 or 2 if it is short as mentioned.
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Hope it isn't energy cost prohibitive, otherwise seems fine, is gonna be a long grind but at least for most master should be achievable
  • SuperiorSveeSuperiorSvee Posts: 51
    edited July 2018
    Will the 5* cinematic and legendary cinematic have a chance at 5* Thor? Or is he not in the crystal?
  • Swayam18Swayam18 Posts: 23
    You guys should better make a video about this on YouTube because everyone has having a little bit of confusion including myself about the rewards and all !?