**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How much more information is needed before compensation is given?

Wozzy101Wozzy101 Posts: 680 ★★★
The well known bug issues we’ve all experianced over the last few months. Every thread related to compensation for this appears to be closed down with the response of something like “we are collecting more information...”

So simple question, how much more information is needed and what is the timeline. Are you 70% complete? 50% complete? 100% complete but just not releasing the compensation yet? I personally think it’s the latter. I can not believe there is no timeline for the compensation to be dispensed so can this please be shared.

Comments

• Options
    SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    I wouldn't count on a clear answer. Kabam employees on this forum aren't exactly known for their transparency.
  • Options
    AlzkabetAlzkabet Posts: 48
    Why everyone want's that compensation, even if they offer you compensation, i'll be just like 1500 5* shards and som energy refil, like the last compensation, isn't it clearly yet, even if they give you a compensation, i'll be bad anyway, so you don't need to brag about a compensation that will not make any difference.
  • Options
    Hey guys, as we mentioned in THIS discussion, our main objective at the moment is to get the game running as it should again. Only then, will we be able to consider the impact these issues have had on players and discuss what kind of compensation would be suitable to make up for that.

While we don't have any new information to share with you at the moment regarding compensation for these issues, as soon as we do, we'll be sure to provide everyone with an update!
This discussion has been closed.