**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android users facing lag?

If it was only for me then I would have considered my device as fault but some of my alliance mates are having the same issue. The game is lagging too much while in fight. Are you guys having the same problem? Share your views

Comments

• GaanjGaanj Posts: 33
    On Android and experienced lag past 3-4 days now. Also phone has heated up more in that time.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    What phone are you guys using? The only time i had lag during fights was when i used an old phone. S3 i think
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I had the same. Lag is much rarer than 12 months ago but during LOL it got so bad i had to postpone my run. It made parrying near impossible.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    P.s. i use a samsung s8+
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I use samsung J3 and there's no major lag problems, only slow loading times which is normal for android
  • Lag has been an issue for android before the reviled 12.0 patch was released. They have no real drive to do anything about it, they only seem to focus on iOS and haven't really done anything about the android complaints.
  • Hey guys, there's a dedicated thread for reporting lag on Android devices, located HERE.

So we can keep everyone's comments in the same place, please share your feedback in that thread by providing the information we've requested in the bug reporting template, located on the first page.
This discussion has been closed.