**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Killmonger Winter soldier synergy

Hello all,
Does the synergy between KM and WS increase the base attack or the "total" attack as it is shown just before the fight (that means it takes into account synergies and masteries)?

I'm considering a first run to LOL using a 6* and 5* WS with a 5* KM and if I get a 500% increase attack over the base attack or over the total attack taking into account suicide masteries, the difference could be huge

Cheers

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Think of it like SL, when he doesn't lose his combo
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    I just made this last night. This is an r3 WS's damage output.

Synergy team = 5* KM, 5* BP, 4* BPCW and Beast. This team creates the best DPS for him.

https://youtu.be/sqlNWxoN1tM
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I honestly don’t know, but I wouldn’t recommend suicides even if it does work with them, ws is a champ who you use specials on
    With the aforementioned synergies, suicides would actually lower your DPS.
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    also 2 ws does not stack... Would be pointless
  • kyubikyubi Posts: 7
    how so? (about the reduction of the DPS)
    the idea was to use suicides and only use sp3, and also swap beast for storm to get +10% power gain
    if the suicides only give me +60% over the base attack, then they are not worth it, but if they give a +60% and then they are increased by +500% then the increase in damage would be huge
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Just for clarification
    Assuming that you only use light attack
    Say WS does 300damage on his first hit
    Next hit will be increased by 5%, which is 15, resulting in damage of 315
    His 3rd attack deals 330, then 345, 360, onward.
    Same calculations for duped SL
    It’s better to use sp2, as that can ramp up combos quite fast, and does not waste time for that awful long sp3 animations. Also you need to take fury and crit into consideration
    Glass canon works fine, but not sure about recoil...
    kyubi wrote: »
    how so? (about the reduction of the DPS)
    the idea was to use suicides and only use sp3, and also swap beast for storm to get +10% power gain
    if the suicides only give me +60% over the base attack, then they are not worth it, but if they give a +60% and then they are increased by +500% then the increase in damage would be huge

The damage output from spamming sp1 far negates suicides. Watch the video.
    edited July 2018
    My r4 5* s179 SL can kill WS in 100 hits.

R3 WS with synergies killed him in in 160 hits... which is misleading since sp2 has so many hits. His damage is on par with SL.

Edit: also, the 10% power gain isn't worth the swap out for damage. The damage increase also affects bleed. Keep Beast in there.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    When thinking about attack, think of it all in percentages. Let's assume the strength mastery is negligible for ease.

Your base attack equals 100%.

Greater Strength (1 point) would add 1.6%
    Glass Cannon (maxed) would add 7.2%
    Suicides (maxed) would add 60%

So your modified attack rating would be 169.8% of your base attack rating.

With the synergy, you would add 5% attack for each hit on the combo meter up to 100 hits for a max of 500%.

So at 100+ hits and the masteries provided above, you'd have an attack rating of 669.8% of your base attack.

Another way to think about it is that suicides would make up about 10% of your bonus damage granted by masteries and synergies (mostly synergies). If you can hold a combo, I think you'd be better off removing suicides and spamming Special 2's. I think your damage/second (real time) would be better and you wouldn't have to sit through dozens of L3 animations every fight.
  • kyubikyubi Posts: 7
    ok, I see
    That makes sense, maximum increase +670%
    I was wondering if the +500% was applied over the 100% attack or the 170%, if it were applied on the 170% then after 100 hits the total attack increase would be over 900%
    still not worth it if I can't use sp1 or 2
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Before you do your lol run you might want to wait for red skull to come out. He might have a synergy with him that makes him more viable
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    You’d be better off no suicides and using Sp1 for the insane bleed damage thanks to the damage increase. Kinda like SL landing Shock but imagine that 8 times as often and every 3 rotations also having incinerate plus the bleeds
    Once you hit 100 hits... sp1 sp1 sp1. The bleeds are crazy.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    I have KM and duped WS, using WS vs R.O.L. WS : 7k crit medium and 20K sp2