**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spam Profile

Ok so I just looked at my profile and 9 people reported me for spam. I have did no spam even if you look threw my discussions I have did no spam. The only thing I have did (since I am new) is, I had an argument with this guy about one of my post "tradeing characters" but I dont see why that would be spam. If you have any advise please reply.

Comments

• Options
    Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Because the discussion of trading characters has been discussed multiple times before therefore making it spam
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Don’t bother with those mate.
    There will always be people not agreeing with you or simply salty people that tag for the sake of tagging.
    Just do your thing :wink:
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Could be like me and the mods have hidden the ability for me to see if im reported for spam or abuse.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    You actually can see them on the mobile site.
    I’m on my ipad atm, where you can’t...
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Consider them a badge. I do.
  • Options
    LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    You will get flags because there is no dislike button. That's why you can't flag any kabam posts. To them everything that is liked, agreed, insightful, lol.... is all a positive feedback. So because there is no dislike button everyone will get flags. Look at all of groundedwisdoms comments. I am only using them as an example of the trend of flagging not to start drama twords the individual.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Ok so I just looked at my profile and 9 people reported me for spam. I have did no spam even if you look threw my discussions I have did no spam. The only thing I have did (since I am new) is, I had an argument with this guy about one of my post "tradeing characters" but I dont see why that would be spam. If you have any advise please reply.

Hello,

If you haven't posted anything against the rules, please don't worry about any of those flags on your post. They exist to allow players to report legitimate rules violations, but will not impact your account negatively at all if that isn't the case. :)
This discussion has been closed.