**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Retiring?

Comments

• Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Batman05 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    These are my ideas for a better game:

1. Reduce steps on AQ maps. Reduce timers to 30 minutes. Make fights more difficult if you want but less required time to complete.
    2. Reduce AW timers to 0.
    3. Add heroic and master quest rewards to uncollected only for Elder’s bane and up the difficulty To compensate for the rewards package.
    4. Give an option to choose only 2 arenas in my game.
    5. Dont add new missions or extra content except challenges.
    6. Give an option for 20 members alliances with content tailored to 20 members. Managing 30 people is outrageous.
    7. Reduce all these events to half. Combine some of them the same way you did with summoner advancement back in the day.
    8. Make the game more tailored to solo play.
    9. Reduce item prize a notch.
    10. Reduce crystal prizes a notch. Be realistic.
    11. Release only one new champ per month and improve all the BUGS.
    12. Improve your beta program.
    13. Reduce resources for ranking up champs a little bit. Ranking up 5 stars and 6 stars is just ridiculous.
    14. Please give us more quality and less quantity. You can give us the rewards accumulated of all the missions fused in only one challenge adjusted to proper difficulty .
    15. Reduce energy in all quest to 2 per step.
    16. Add level 80.
    17. Add some new masteries that improve game play.
    18. Give us the ability to work towards obtaining a champ of our preference.
    19. Change crystals system to per class type. For example give the ability to choose the class of the champ of the crystal i will open.
    20. Improve duplications or carbon copies like ms marvel and CM etc.

I'm sorry, what?

Are you able to read clearly what I am suggesting? These are my suggestions. Some people will like it some people wont. And it is ok.

You're free to suggest what you like. I just don't agree with a number is all.

So you bash my suggestions with nothing to say??? Glorious!!!! Do me a favor and just remain from quoting me for no reason. Dont waste my time please
    Okay. I was being respectful. Not cool. Since you want me to elaborate:

1. Reducing steps takes away from the team work factor, and it's meant to take time. The Timers are designed that way for a reason. Either way you're waiting between AQ Maps, and accommodating more than people who want to rush through. Plus, reducing Timers contradicts the point of reducing steps.
    2. Same as above. War takes 24 hours for Attack. It's not meant to pile through as fast as possible, and logging on periodically is not a time-consuming thing. You move, then come back when you have Energy.
    3. Compensation doesn't work like that, and it's not geared towards one demographic. Not sure what Rewards package you're referring to.
    4. You have that option. Only enter 2.
    5. Disagree with that one. People enjoy getting those Rewards.
    6. You can function with 20 Members and 2 BGs.
    7. Events and more content are good things. People need those Rewards. If you find it too much, don't do it.
    8. They've been doing that slowly. There will still be more Rewards for Allies. That's the benefit.
    9. Less Rewards?
    10. See above.
    11. Disagree. Releasing less Champs won't fix anything faster. Different people entirely.
    12. Possible.
    13. I might agree with that, but Ranking still takes effort.
    14. Rewards take time AND effort.
    15. Some Rewards take more time and effort.
    16. No objections.
    17. No objections.
    18. It's called the Arena.
    19. I suggested that in another Thread. We agree.
    20. No objections.

Lmao are you hearing what you are saying? Basically you want people to be as much as possible logged in!!! That is kabam idea and it is failing miserably.

Get this straight. More time in the game does not equal more spending.

With regards to team work. You dont need stupid timers to substain the teamwork effort. That comes by itself with nodes and planning.

I am not suggesting less rewards. I am suggesting the same rewards fused into a condensed quest or event tailored to be more difficult to compensate for the amount of rewards.

Everything in excess is bad. Have you tried drinking 2 gallons of milk at once. Wait milk is good for you it wont hurt you. Dont try it. Even water jn excess can give you brain shock.

You could have the same rewards with less commitment and less quest, who would not like that????

No, what you're suggesting is changing the game to accommodate what you personally have time for and are capable of doing.

Wrong. I would play AQ and AW if no timers.

Precisely. You want them to change the game to accommodate what you personally have time for. Let me ask you a question. Do people who put more time in deserve more Rewards?

No sir. I am not speaking for myself only. A huge percentage of the players dont have time to accomodate every single day log in frequently on a mobile game. You have to compromise your real life and your family. Hinding at work in a bathroom to take a node down. Not giving attention to your family when going out. Etccccccc. The fact that you like to be 24/7 or love giving this game ( a mobile game) number 1 priority in your life does not mean everyone feels the same.

Again, the game is good but there are more important things in life that take priorities. For this reason you see amazing players and long time members retiring or quiting. You cannot substain a system like this very long. But whatever let the downspiral continue. Maybe the shock with reality comes soon.

Let the Burn out Fiesta continue.

By the way tell me if the following sentence is not clear enough for you:

You could have the same rewards with less commitment and less quest, who would not like that????

I know many other languages if you dont understand correctly. Seriously 😒

The people who want to ply more than you would not like the rewards with less effort

Bro you can play arena with no limits. Just do 500 million. Your point does not make sense.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    If the game and your alliance is becoming too much for you, but you still want to play, then just drop down to a more casual alliance (that's what I did... when the requirements of a hardcore endgame alliance like 4L0ki got too much for me, I dropped own to our slightly more casual sister alliance 3LOKI and I'm back to having fun).
  • Options
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    If the game and your alliance is becoming too much for you, but you still want to play, then just drop down to a more casual alliance (that's what I did... when the requirements of a hardcore endgame alliance like 4L0ki got too much for me, I dropped own to our slightly more casual sister alliance 3LOKI and I'm back to having fun).

I did that and still cannot manage all the content. My point is that you should not try to join 1Loki or 0Loki to be able to compete and have fun.

You should not have to compromise your real life to be able to play.
  • Options
    TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 193
    I agree with what WW2 is saying. Like it or not, there is too much content being released. They need to focus more on fixing bugs and listen to the player base as a whole. Releasing more content so that we spend more eventually will blow up in their face. The reason more people join daily is because they are unaware that the quality of game play is going downhill.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,025 ★★★★★

1. Reduce steps on AQ maps. Reduce timers to 30 minutes. Make fights more difficult if you want but less required time to complete.
    3. Add heroic and master quest rewards to uncollected only for Elder’s bane and up the difficulty To compensate for the rewards package.
    6. Give an option for 20 members alliances with content tailored to 20 members. Managing 30 people is outrageous.
    7. Reduce all these events to half. Combine some of them the same way you did with summoner advancement back in the day.
    13. Reduce resources for ranking up champs a little bit. Ranking up 5 stars and 6 stars is just ridiculous.
    14. Please give us more quality and less quantity. You can give us the rewards accumulated of all the missions fused in only one challenge adjusted to proper difficulty .
    16. Add level 80.
    19. Change crystals system to per class type. For example give the ability to choose the class of the champ of the crystal i will open.

I'm sorry, what?

Are you able to read clearly what I am suggesting? These are my suggestions. Some people will like it some people wont. And it is ok.

So you bash my suggestions with nothing to say??? Glorious!!!! Do me a favor and just remain from quoting me for no reason. Dont waste my time please

1. Reducing steps takes away from the team work factor, and it's meant to take time. The Timers are designed that way for a reason. Either way you're waiting between AQ Maps, and accommodating more than people who want to rush through. Plus, reducing Timers contradicts the point of reducing steps.
    2. Same as above. War takes 24 hours for Attack. It's not meant to pile through as fast as possible, and logging on periodically is not a time-consuming thing. You move, then come back when you have Energy.
    3. Compensation doesn't work like that, and it's not geared towards one demographic. Not sure what Rewards package you're referring to.
    7. Events and more content are good things. People need those Rewards. If you find it too much, don't do it.
    8. They've been doing that slowly. There will still be more Rewards for Allies. That's the benefit.
    9. Less Rewards?
    10. See above.
    11. Disagree. Releasing less Champs won't fix anything faster. Different people entirely.
    12. Possible.
    16. No objections.
    17. No objections.
    20. No objections.

Lmao are you hearing what you are saying? Basically you want people to be as much as possible logged in!!! That is kabam idea and it is failing miserably.

With regards to team work. You dont need stupid timers to substain the teamwork effort. That comes by itself with nodes and planning.

I am not suggesting less rewards. I am suggesting the same rewards fused into a condensed quest or event tailored to be more difficult to compensate for the amount of rewards.

Everything in excess is bad. Have you tried drinking 2 gallons of milk at once. Wait milk is good for you it wont hurt you. Dont try it. Even water jn excess can give you brain shock.

No, what you're suggesting is changing the game to accommodate what you personally have time for and are capable of doing.

Precisely. You want them to change the game to accommodate what you personally have time for. Let me ask you a question. Do people who put more time in deserve more Rewards?

No sir. I am not speaking for myself only. A huge percentage of the players dont have time to accomodate every single day log in frequently on a mobile game. You have to compromise your real life and your family. Hinding at work in a bathroom to take a node down. Not giving attention to your family when going out. Etccccccc. The fact that you like to be 24/7 or love giving this game ( a mobile game) number 1 priority in your life does not mean everyone feels the same.

Again, the game is good but there are more important things in life that take priorities. For this reason you see amazing players and long time members retiring or quiting. You cannot substain a system like this very long. But whatever let the downspiral continue. Maybe the shock with reality comes soon.

The people who want to ply more than you would not like the rewards with less effort

Bro you can play arena with no limits. Just do 500 million. Your point does not make sense.

Neither does yours. Where's the proof of your "huge percentage" at? I'm still waiting for it. Or are you willing to admit you're wrong?
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »

I did that and still cannot manage all the content. My point is that you should not try to join 1Loki or 0Loki to be able to compete and have fun.

You should not have to compromise your real life to be able to play.

But you don't need to manage all the content to compete and have fun.

I get your point and what you're saying, but I don't think you can just straight up blame Kabam for ruining the game. I don't know about you, but I'm perfectly able to enjoy playing the game at a more casual level, and crank it up every now and then when I have time. Having fun shouldn't be tied purely to just being able to finish everything and then receive every award under the sun and get everything you want, because then the "fun" that you are thinking of today will just become normal tomorrow, and then you'll be wanting more. If not you, then someone else will end up here complaining about how hard the game is, or maybe even how boring the game is. And if you I wasn't having fun or even just enjoying the game, then I'd honestly consider quitting.

If you're talking about how you shouldn't need to drop down to "compete," well you need to take a good luck at what level you're deciding to compete at. I know that it doesn't matter how hard I try, there is no way I can be competing with master alliances or members in those alliances, it's just out of my reach, even if I dedicate every single moment of every single day to the game. Right now I'm stuck in my own place in the game. I can't compete at that level, and so I choose not to, and you need to choose what level you play at with respect to the amount of time you can put into this game. If you can grind out every single champion, get a Legends run on every single event and play at a top tier of AW and AQ, then that's great. You've chosen to do that. If you know that you can't, then set a realistic expectation for yourself and say, "no, I won't try and compete with them, I'll compete at the level I can compete at."

One more thing that you need to consider is that if you lower the difficulties, or the costs to run the game, that would just lead to a huge drop in competition. Let's say that about 15% (arbitrary number) of people can complete the EQ, special quests, AQ and AW each month, and grind out the arena to it's maximum potential. You introduce the drop in requirements, and then maybe 40% (again, arbitrary) of people can do all of that the same. That means that you're going to end up with a lot of people at the top of the game looking at all these little gremlins suddenly getting a boost in their profiles, and receiving big rewards and unbalancing the game. Then, when everyone can basically progress at the same level through solo play, the only thing separating people is the Alliance rewards, and those differences aren't awfully big. People who dedicate a lot of time deserve a lot more rewards than people who can't.

Also, compromise your real life to be able to play? I don't know about you, but I think that playing the game every now and then for my enjoyment doesn't compromise my real life.

tl;dr - you can play at any level to have fun, choose the level you compete at, lowering difficulties lowers competitiveness and enjoyment
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

16. Add level 80.

I'm sorry, what?

9. Less Rewards?
    10. See above.
    12. Possible.
    16. No objections.
    17. No objections.
    20. No objections.

Neither does yours. Where's the proof of your "huge percentage" at? I'm still waiting for it. Or are you willing to admit you're wrong?

Keep waiting please
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    A lot of times I’m bored because I’m running out of content to do. I know a lot of players who feel the same. I’m waiting for act 6 or some other labrith type of content
  • Options
    A lot of times I’m bored because I’m running out of content to do. I know a lot of players who feel the same. I’m waiting for act 6 or some other labrith type of content

Just play arena until you get sick. It is infinite.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Kabam, for all their flaws, have been working hard on new content. Credit where credit is due. Here’s the thing with burnout; if you are getting burned out with new content and you wish there was less content. You are the problem. Not kabam.

When kabam put out content you are under no obligation to complete it. You can give it a miss, or do less.

Splitting the playerbase down into two categories 1) those who want more 2) those who want less. If kabam release less content, it would make group 1 annoyed and 2 happy. But if kabam release more content, it makes group 1 happy but group 2 doesn’t have to do it, so they are happy.

There is this huge stigma about people getting burned out because they HAVE to complete content. And this is wrong, simply untrue. The only content you have to do to stay competitive in this game is Act 5 , AW seasons and uncollected.

That may sound like a lot but truly, it isn’t.
    Act 5: already released content that has no time limit
    Aw- 5 energy every 5 hours, log in when possible and fight. Gold 1 rewards will keep you competitive and with shorter seasons burnout is becoming less and less of a thing. There’s still a ways to go but seasons are improving. Hopefully kabam remove the ridiculous new nodes.
    Uncollected- if you did one run a day it would be enough. 70 energy per day for 30 days is over 2000 energy which is plenty. You could even do one every few days since it’s not even 70 energy per run.

Any and all other ingame content is not needed to stay competitive, a labyrinth run perhaps helps but is not necessary. Same with AQ. Look at the next gwenpool event, literally every part of the rewards are champion based. That is not needed to stay at the top, you need t2 alpha and t5 basic which are in uncollected, Aw and Act 5.

Anyone who says that less content will cure burnout is far too invested and addicted to trying to be competitive.
  • Options
    Kabam, for all their flaws, have been working hard on new content. Credit where credit is due. Here’s the thing with burnout; if you are getting burned out with new content and you wish there was less content. You are the problem. Not kabam.

When kabam put out content you are under no obligation to complete it. You can give it a miss, or do less.

Splitting the playerbase down into two categories 1) those who want more 2) those who want less. If kabam release less content, it would make group 1 annoyed and 2 happy. But if kabam release more content, it makes group 1 happy but group 2 doesn’t have to do it, so they are happy.

There is this huge stigma about people getting burned out because they HAVE to complete content. And this is wrong, simply untrue. The only content you have to do to stay competitive in this game is Act 5 , AW seasons and uncollected.

Aw- 5 energy every 5 hours, log in when possible and fight. Gold 1 rewards will keep you competitive and with shorter seasons burnout is becoming less and less of a thing. There’s still a ways to go but seasons are improving. Hopefully kabam remove the ridiculous new nodes.
    Uncollected- if you did one run a day it would be enough. 70 energy per day for 30 days is over 2000 energy which is plenty. You could even do one every few days since it’s not even 70 energy per run.

Any and all other ingame content is not needed to stay competitive, a labyrinth run perhaps helps but is not necessary. Same with AQ. Look at the next gwenpool event, literally every part of the rewards are champion based. That is not needed to stay at the top, you need t2 alpha and t5 basic which are in uncollected, Aw and Act 5.

Anyone who says that less content will cure burnout is far too invested and addicted to trying to be competitive.

Lmao. That does not sound like alot. Playing AW like a slave forced to log in 3 times minimum a day and depending on nodes being down.

It is easy to say not one is forcing you to play. You can say the same thing about people and bad products. Not one forces you to use bad products nontheless they are regulated.

The problem about this game is that the meta wants you to be logged in 24/7 with events and a trillion arenas and AQ and AW and all the other stuff. Now you depend on 30 other people to pull thru also.

Kabam has been and it is very unrealistic in the expectation with regard to time demands. And guess what it is blowing up because alliances continue to downgrade in difficulty. Alliances continue to opt for retirement or easy content.

People keep retiring and quiting. If the system is great as you say none of this would take place in the magnitude that is happening. It is true that some people come and go in all games but the situation with regards to this game is unique. Never remember a game that would neglect your life so much and make people as angry as this.! Just head to any forum, reddit, youtube or this forum. Actions speak by themselves.. there is a black cloud growing up and it will keep growing.
  • Options

Lmao. That does not sound like alot. Playing AW like a slave forced to log in 3 times minimum a day and depending on nodes being down.

It is easy to say not one is forcing you to play. You can say the same thing about people and bad products. Not one forces you to use bad products nontheless they are regulated.

The problem about this game is that the meta wants you to be logged in 24/7 with events and a trillion arenas and AQ and AW and all the other stuff. Now you depend on 30 other people to pull thru also.

Kabam has been and it is very unrealistic in the expectation with regard to time demands. And guess what it is blowing up because alliances continue to downgrade in difficulty. Alliances continue to opt for retirement or easy content.

People keep retiring and quiting. If the system is great as you say none of this would take place in the magnitude that is happening. It is true that some people come and go in all games but the situation with regards to this game is unique. Never remember a game that would neglect your life so much and make people as angry as this.! Just head to any forum, reddit, youtube or this forum. Actions speak by themselves.. there is a black cloud growing up and it will keep growing.

I think you over estimate the amount of people quiting. A few posts on the forums doesn’t signify a mass exiting of players.
  • Options

I think you over estimate the amount of people quiting. A few posts on the forums doesn’t signify a mass exiting of players.

Gotta stop feeding the trolling. He knows hes wrong and doesn't actually have a point. He keeps going back to the same points that have been proven wrong over and over again. We all know we have a choice to which content to participate in but he keeps saying hes being forced. Time to let this thread die. There is no point convincing him, its like bouncing a ball off a wall hoping the wall will start to play with you.
  • Options

Really. The amount of accounts that have stop logging and ghost alliances is insane. You can be blind to the facts.
  • Options
    mc4h84g49gi3.jpeg
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Gotta stop feeding the trolling. He knows hes wrong and doesn't actually have a point. He keeps going back to the same points that have been proven wrong over and over again. We all know we have a choice to which content to participate in but he keeps saying hes being forced. Time to let this thread die. There is no point convincing him, its like bouncing a ball off a wall hoping the wall will start to play with you.

That have been proven wrong by who? You can be blind to the facts too but people will keep retiring or quitting.

Again I want this game to succed but they manage well Not to listen to their player base.

By the way go back to do at least your second LOL path. I do not talk with guys that are not Elder’s Bane and 100 percent LOL. 😂
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    My mom is a busy lady, and she seems to enjoy Candy Crush. She can log in for just a few minutes once in a while and have a nice little diversion. I hear Pokémon has a game too, just be careful in traffic.
  • Options
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    My mom is a busy lady, and she seems to enjoy Candy Crush. She can log in for just a few minutes once in a while and have a nice little diversion. I hear Pokémon has a game too, just be careful in traffic.

Lmao good one. Just look at last months Dungeons. Half the player based hated those quest with passion. Just saying. If everything is so great as you seem to imply there will not be situations like what is happening.

Allmost all my friends have quit completely. I have been playing since December 2015. I remember when there was no AW. AQ was simpler. Only 2 Arenas. And no monthly quest.

Now I am ok with the monthly quest. But I think if should be condensed to only one with rewards pile up depending on your level of of team rating and account.

AQ timers are just silly and ridiculous. Step back from this game play.

AW has become a wallet war and the timer again is a joke. Step back from this game play also.

Monthly quest is the most fun this game has to offer.

Arena is just too repetitive and insane unhealthy.

and the extra stuff. Why in the world???? With all the bugs and stuff going on. Please fix the game and bugs before adding new stuff. I had to buy a new iphone because mine got damaged in the overheating debacle.

Thanks for being funny
  • Options
    Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    "Some of those sound like tailoring the game to your own personal needs."

Ironic, considering someone made a thread asking for class specific 5 star crystals because they couldn't dupe theirs and weren't playing the game enough or grinding to open more & get a better chance. Hilarious.
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »

Lmao good one. Just look at last months Dungeons. Half the player based hated those quest with passion. Just saying. If everything is so great as you seem to imply there will not be situations like what is happening.

Allmost all my friends have quit completely. I have been playing since December 2015. I remember when there was no AW. AQ was simpler. Only 2 Arenas. And no monthly quest.

Now I am ok with the monthly quest. But I think if should be condensed to only one with rewards pile up depending on your level of of team rating and account.

AQ timers are just silly and ridiculous. Step back from this game play.

AW has become a wallet war and the timer again is a joke. Step back from this game play also.

Monthly quest is the most fun this game has to offer.

Arena is just too repetitive and insane unhealthy.

and the extra stuff. Why in the world???? With all the bugs and stuff going on. Please fix the game and bugs before adding new stuff. I had to buy a new iphone because mine got damaged in the overheating debacle.

Thanks for being funny

Interesting that you mentioned dungeons. I didn’t think they were worth the time, so I didn’t do them. That’s exactly what people are saying. The content is like a buffet, you can pick what you like and leave the rest. If the guy behind you likes artichokes, they’re not going to remove them because you don’t.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    @CapWW2 no one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to play extra content I for example choose what content I want to play and if I think it takes too long or I just don't like it I don't do it like arena I quit arenas when I started college because I had no time for them but do u see me demanding arena be removed no everyone has their preference and just because you think there is too much content doesn't mean others do it is all about picking and choosing your battles choosing to be a chillax player like me or a hardcore grinder don't complain about the content because there are others that like this content remember u are not the only one who plays this game.
  • Options
    "Some of those sound like tailoring the game to your own personal needs."

Ironic, considering someone made a thread asking for class specific 5 star crystals because they couldn't dupe theirs and weren't playing the game enough or grinding to open more & get a better chance. Hilarious.

I have almost 50 5 stars with most of them duped. It will improve players satisfation to have that option. It was just a suggestion.

I am not a entry level player.

• Options
    @CapWW2 no one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to play extra content I for example choose what content I want to play and if I think it takes too long or I just don't like it I don't do it like arena I quit arenas when I started college because I had no time for them but do u see me demanding arena be removed no everyone has their preference and just because you think there is too much content doesn't mean others do it is all about picking and choosing your battles choosing to be a chillax player like me or a hardcore grinder don't complain about the content because there are others that like this content remember u are not the only one who plays this game.

With all due respect I never said remove all arenas. I said to have only 2 available depending on your level and account rating. And if they were not monotonous or at least witth the 4 star champ as a milestone reward it will be more exciting.

But some people here in this thread dont like any changes. Things can always improve for the better and this game needs improvements.
  • Options

That have been proven wrong by who? You can be blind to the facts too but people will keep retiring or quitting.

Again I want this game to succed but they manage well Not to listen to their player base.

By the way go back to do at least your second LOL path. I do not talk with guys that are not Elder’s Bane and 100 percent LOL. 😂

Sorry but I CHOOSE which content to complete. I have CHOOSEN not to do LOL as of yet. I have choosen to do only 1 pym mission. Last EQ I only did UC. I dont do arena unless I need the T1A's or T4B. All of this proves everyones point on this thread. You get to pick and choose what you want to do or dont want to do. Its in your hands. Posting 1 picture of an account doesnt validate your point. In reality, that account was probably banned. You dont put that much in and leave abruptly. Most of the "ghost" alliances you are talking about are results from bans. I'm done with you and this post. Its pointless to continue when you keep circuling back. You're worse than a broken record.
  • Options

With all due respect I never said remove all arenas. I said to have only 2 available depending on your level and account rating. And if they were not monotonous or at least witth the 4 star champ as a milestone reward it will be more exciting.

But some people here in this thread dont like any changes. Things can always improve for the better and this game needs improvements.

Didn't say you said that I was showing an example of content I don't touch but at the same time I don't want them to remove it because I'm not the only one who plays this game
  • Options

The game can always improve but you can’t improve the game by stop adding content for players. Lots of players have hit a content drought. I have nothing to use energy on that gives good rewards so I simply play all the event quests. So I’m glad there’s at least something until they make more challenging content for me to do
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre it's funny how capWW2 is complaing about too much content but praising himself for doing it in the same post right lol
  • Options

Sorry but I CHOOSE which content to complete. I have CHOOSEN not to do LOL as of yet. I have choosen to do only 1 pym mission. Last EQ I only did UC. I dont do arena unless I need the T1A's or T4B. All of this proves everyones point on this thread. You get to pick and choose what you want to do or dont want to do. Its in your hands. Posting 1 picture of an account doesnt validate your point. In reality, that account was probably banned. You dont put that much in and leave abruptly. Most of the "ghost" alliances you are talking about are results from bans. I'm done with you and this post. Its pointless to continue when you keep circuling back. You're worse than a broken record.

I am so sorry to get you triggered. It is ok. You will do that content in 2025 maybe 😂. How that account was banned if the guy log in 15 days ago. He was not banned he decided to quit like hundreds of people i know. If you know this game well you would know who it is.
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre it's funny how capWW2 is complaing about too much content but praising himself for doing it in the same post right lol

Yes. I love Questing because I can do it in My own time.
    By the way demusfrozen look at this0dxyp58l2n0e.jpeg